LE BUNNY BLEU SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION

Before heading over to the beach for Holy Week, I made it a point to visit Le Bunny Bleu's boutique in Shangrila Plaza to pick up a pair of comfy summer shoes.

I was greeted by lots of fresh designs from their Spring Summer 2015 collection.

Read More to check out which particular pairs caught my fancy. ☺ (+They also have an ongoing irresistible sale you shouldn't miss! More after the jump!)

LE BUNNY BLEU SPRING SUMMER 2015
LE BUNNY BLEU SS15

After going around the store several times and trying on oh, just about 10 pairs... haha, I finally narrowed it down to 3 choices.

It was sort of a battle between Chanel and Missoni-ish espadrilles...

It was tough letting the other 2 go but I already have too many pairs as it is so I just summed up whatever little self-control I had left and made my final decision.

In the end, it was all about which shoe flattered my foot the most.

Can you guess which one? ☺

LE BUNNY BLEU STREET STYLE
LE BUNNY BLEU 2015
Aside from the 3 photographed above, there's also lots of others to lust over and best yet, they're all unbelievably comfortable and sturdy providing just the right amount of added height:

LE BUNNY BLEU SS15
LE BUNNY BLEU SALE
In case you haven't noticed, they aren't real espadrilles. Instead of the usual abaca sole, Le Bunny chose to replicate the look with a rubber version instead. This makes it easier to step on wet surfaces and it also provides a nice and natural bounce + cushion to your step!

Some other adorable choices are these pastel and crochet slip-ons:

LE BUNNY BLEU SS15 2
LE BUNNY BLEU SS15
LE BUNNY BLEU SS15 1
LE BUNNY BLEU TOMS
As well as these pastel oxfords that'll look good with all your dainty summer dresses:

LE BUNNY BLEU PASTEL OXFORDS
LE BUNNY BLEU PASTEL OXFORDS
For those of you who prefer a more classic look, you need to try on a pair of their ballet flats. They fit great and the styles are often timeless and guaranteed to last you several years.

LE BUNNY BLEU FLATS 2015
LE BUNNY BLEU BALLET FLATS
LE BUNNY BLEU ESPADRILLES
CHANEL ESPADRILLES DUPE
LE BUNNY BLEU ESPADRILLES 2015
LE BUNNY BLEU ESPADRILLES
LE BUNNY BLEU ESPADRILLES 2015 1
MISSONI ESPADRILLES
LE BUNNY BLEU CROCHET SLIP ONS
CROCHET ESPADRILLES
Le Bunny Bleu has a price range of around P2000,  but visit the store now and enjoy up to 50% off on other "just as cute" pairs from previous seasons!

LE BUNNY BLEU SALE
le bunny bleu sale
Check out Le Bunny Bleu at these branches: 5F Bridgeway, East Wing Shangri-la Plaza (654-2599)
2F Glorietta 5 (955-7225)

You can also FB message them for online orders!

FOR MORE INFO:
visit http://www.lebunnybleuph.com/ or connect with them socially via Facebook and Instagram (@LeBunnyBleuPH)

Comments

Kat Jorge-Rodriguez said…
They're all nice, no wonder why you had a hard time choosing. I love the colors.
Jaclyn Chua-Park said…
I love it! I want to have them all! Haha I'm surprised though that you were able to take so many pictures?
That place feels like shoe heaven. :)
macdimayuga said…
Oh wow, you're right, they look great for summer, perfect for beach trips :) A bit like Toms noh? I'll check this out. Thanks for sharing!
Oh my, super ganda. Very dainty the colors!!!:)
Krisna said…
Super nice! Will definitely check them out. Thanks for sharing! :-)
Balot said…
perfect for summer!
Mommy Levy said…
love the colors, perfect for summer.
Nica Reyes said…
Abaca-looking rubber soles... Smart!!! Love the gold sparkly pair... hope they're still on sale. :)
Ayi Dela Cruz said…
I really like their shoes :) I've always wanted to try their shoes and buy one for me and my girls. I just haven't found the time to drop by Shang. Or even if I'm there, di ako nakakapunta sa store nila :((
Ma.Me.Mi.Mommy said…
The oxfords look very nice and unique! :)
I love the oxfords! Well, it's mostly because I love wearing sneakers and closed shoes with my dresses. I *think* I look cool but I'm not really so sure. Hahaha.
Rhoda Fajardo said…
I'm not a fan of patterns when it comes to shoes. I'd normally go for the oxfords with mute colors :)
PhenomenalMama said…
My daughter and I would always admire their shoes whenever we pass by their store in Shangrila. I love the chambray one. just perfect for running my mommy errands.
Amethystine said…
They look so comfy! Dainty dresses and pastel oxfords! Might drop by to check their shoes. :)
La Bunny has nice espadrilles! I love the color and it looks really comfy.
Rose Angelie said…
If I had some extra to splurge on these shoes, I'd surely go for the pastel oxfords! Love it!
TweenselMom said…
I love that gold pair! I don't know why but I am kind of settling for earth and gold tones these days, tumatanda na ba ako? :-)