all eyez on me

"Live the life of a thug nigga, until the day I die
live the life of a boss playa {All Eyez On Me}
cause even gettin high.. ..{All Eyez On Me}
Live the life of a thug nigga, until the day I die
live the life of a boss playa, cause even gettin high..."

Hahaha, sorry can't help but reference Tupac each time I wear this dress. It's just begging to be sung!

BALENCIAGA FIRST WHITE STREET STYLE
white balenciaga first street style
Before ma obvious pa more which generation I come from, let's start talking about the dress instead. :P

It isn't the first time I've worn this. I usually don't repeat dresses (because I don't own that many anyway), especially printed ones but I just really, really love the unique print on this one that I can't seem to let it go. I know that if I do decide to re-sell it eventually, I'll most definitely regret it the next morning (just like dignity and a bad hook-up. haha).

TURTLENECK DRESS STREET STYLE
eye print turtleneck dress street style
EYE RPINT DRESS STREET STYLE
turtleneck dress street style
I'm adding this to my baul of hand-me-downs for my daughter!

EYE DRESS STREET STYLE
zara eye print dress street style
romwe/zara dress | topshop sandals

photos by Dennis Sy

Comments