vaseline #seizethesummer: win a trip for 2 to bali!

How would you like to #SeizeTheSummer with an all-expense paid trip to Bali, Indonesia with Vaseline???

vaseline seize the summer
I had lunch yesterday at Stella in BGC with Tricia Gosingtian and Vaseline to know more about their new water-based serum and how it can help us "Seize The Summer".

There was a short quiz contest to test us on summer destinations and sun damage facts. 
Our team didn't win the Lagu blankets that were up for grabs but I did learn quite a bit of useful information such as...

SPF30 being able to provide 96% protection from UVB rays of the sun that cause skin damage and sunburn.

(That's just one among many others, so I guess ok na din. hahaha :P)

vaseline seize the summer
So anyway, after trying out VASELINE's new WATER-BASED WHITENING SERUM with SPF30,

HERE'S WHAT I LOVE MOST ABOUT IT:

Aside from SPF 30, it also has PA++ which protects against skin aging and darkening from prolonged exposure to the sun's UVA rays. It's infused withVitamin B3 that whitens skin with continued use - no need to worry about that sunburn sticking with you til the colder -ber months!
The new water-based serum is also immediately absorbed by the skin and feels light as a feather! Non-greasy and perfect for humid days when you don't exactly want to add stickiness to an already "sticky situation".
It's the perfect everyday lotion for summer.

vaseline water based serum
Now the REALLY exciting part!

Who wants to win an all-expense paid trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia this April 10-14???

Yup, Vaseline is challenging all of you women out there to #SeizeTheSummer without worry by giving away this awesome travel package!

TO JOIN, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS:
  • Post a photo of your perfect summer activity and answer the question: "With Vaseline Water-Based Serum, how will you #SeizeTheSummer?"
  • For your entry to count, you must tag @VaselinePH and use the hashtag #SeizeTheSummer #TeamYup
  • Post your photo BOTH on Instagram and Twitter
***Winners will be chosen by Laureen Uy and Tricia Gosingtian.

vaseline seize the summer contest
The NEW Vaseline Water-Based Whitening Serum is now available in all stores nationwide for just P249/180ml bottle and P99/70ml.

#SeizeTheSummer @VaselinePH

For more ways to visit Bali for FREE, Stay Tuned! Will share in a couple of days! ☺

Comments

mama speaks said…
I hate sticky and greasy lotion, thats why I don't wear them as much, unless I will be out under the sun for long. Glad to hear about this Vaseline's new water base formula. Looks very promising. Will check it out!
sarah tirona said…
me too, when its super hot, cant stand it but i need to cause i have really dry skin :)
reigningstill said…
Wow! Bali!!! :) I wanna join. I hope I could bring my baby though. Hihihi!
Maria Louisa Mae P. Mercado said…
I like Vaseline's lotion. I used their Whitening one and my skin did glow.
sarah tirona said…
awesome, been using this for a few days and i really love the non-sticky feel :)
sarah tirona said…
hahaha baka pwede :P
I want to try this new lotion from Vaseline. So perfect for Summer.
Ma.Me.Mi.Mommy said…
It's really soooo hot outside already and so this is truly a must-grab item!
MacyMichelle said…
Great news for sun worshipers like me. I love Vaseline since then and will it love it more.-MacySantos
sarah tirona said…
yup, its so comfy to wear all day :)
sarah tirona said…
yup :) love that its affordable too!
nicole Paler said…
I'll be getting this for our summer adventures this 2015.. Hmm, and probably for the rest of the year if it really is that light. :) I hate the usual lotions cause they feel so sticky tot he skin.. Thanks for this! :)