THE COLD SHOULDER OOTD

I should've tucked it in right? What do you think?

Now that I'm looking at the pictures, I think it's all a little bit too loose? :P

I was just feeling really flustered (which is usually the case when Dennis is the one taking my photos, he's always in such a hurry...grrr, husbands! haha ☺) so I didn't really have much time zhush things up.

ZALORA COLD SHOULDER TOP
zalora cold shoulder top
But anyway, it's just as well, since this ootd is mainly about comfort more than anything else (as usual ☺)
According to most fashion forecasts I've read, Spring Summer 2015 is huge on bare shoulders.

I think it's a great way to show off your new tan so I've been hoarding these lately like crazy from Zalora. (and in case you're thinking it, I'm not being paid to do this :P just been really addicted to their in-house brand) It's crazy cheap, great styles and nice quality. Plus shipping is really fast when you order stuff from their own label. Example, I checked out at 1am, got my stuff the following day at 11am! I also love how I have the option to pay COD. No need to line up at the bank! (amen.)

So anyway, as of this writing, I already have 4 versions of this top! Hahaha 
 
WHITE DENIM STREET STYLE
summer 2015 ootd
I couldn't help it, they were on sale and really, really cheap at just P350 each!
SUMMER 2015 STREET STYLE
white denim street style
I've always loved the bare shoulder look but at my age, it's pretty difficult to pull off. I'm not exactly that young anymore (sheeeeet!!! :P) and some parts of me choose to point south no matter how much I try to make them change direction. Can relate? 

So a top like this that allows me to show-off my shoulders and still wear a bra is a fashion dream come true!

It also makes for a dressier version of the tank top when the heat begins to get unbearable.

SARAH TIRONA ZALORA
niqua shop ballet flats
niqua shop bag and ballet flats (see here) | zalora top | american eagle boyfriend jeans

photos by Dennis Sy

ps. Do you like my no make-up make-up look? It's super easy and light but with enough coverage. Let me know if you want a tutorial ☺

Comments

Jhonn Scott said…
Sounds like a fun night! You´re so lucky you got a free ticket!

Maroon 5 Tickets
Vance Madrid said…
It's nice to see that more people are getting into online shopping + there are legit and credible sites where one can shop at the consumers' convenience. USO Plus indeed has everything and anything fashion related.
You looked so cute in your outfit! Bagay naman pala sa iyo ang dress ; )


xoxo
MrsMartinez
Jenny1015 said…
What can I say? I LOVE IT!!! Really! It's so comfy to be on that outfit.
Vance Madrid said…
I love that bare shoulder blouse of yours. it looks so feminine, sexy yet subtle.
the dreamer mom said…
This is new ha..will check it soon. :)
Rose Angelie said…
Lovely outfit! I'm never good at anything fashion but I can imagine it looking great too if tucked in and paired with heels, probably. Hmm I'll check Zalora too..
Jacq Paraguya said…
You still look absolutely adorbs even if we're not-so-young anymore (but I still beg to differ. haha! We are young!). And I dunno if it's better tucked in or not. It looks good on you even if it's not. I was wondering though if this would look good on me. My shoulders are disproportionately (in my opinion) bigger than it should be. Try ko nga someday. ;)
May De Jesus-Palacpac said…
The color of the ballet flats definitely stands out. Love the blouse, too!
Love the hair! Asan na ang crimper lol

xoxo
MrsMartinez
Rackell Villareal said…
Wow. Mukhang para sa akin yung USO plus online ha. I will check it nga para makapag shopping ako kahit bed rest ako for 2 weeks. Good thing, they accept COD. :)
michisolee said…
It is really nice to know that most online shopping sites offer COD payment. :) I'm not really into online shopping but I'll check the site.
Chrissy Caballero said…
I love their styles! But most importantly, I loooove your dress! :)
Aleigna Lin said…
Lakas makasummer ng outfit! Love the shoes, too! Napa-wow when I scrolled down. :)
Joy said…
para kang doll dun sa dress. :) USO is it! Kaya lang down ung site nila when I checked it. usoplus.com :(
reigningstill said…
I think you should have tucked it in. It kinda looks lose nga. :) But nevertheless, you pulled it off and I love the combination of print, white and green. :)
Ma.Me.Mi.Mommy said…
Something new to check out! :) Good to know about the different categories, they surely will make shopping easier.
jared's mum said…
i love the bare-shoulder blouse, i should get one, too! the green comfy flats is also fabulous!
Super love the dress. Bagay sayo sis! How do you read it? USO as in Uso na in? Or U.S.O? :)
sarah tirona said…
thank you! di talaga ako sanay mag dress kse! hahaha, its uso as in uso tong suot ko. hahahahaha
sarah tirona said…
thank you! they also have plain cotton ones in zalora, so addicting :P
sarah tirona said…
yes, specially when a site carries a lot of items, it can get super confusing for me
sarah tirona said…
dibaaa?? kainis, bringing out the oc in me. hahaha
sarah tirona said…
hahaha not used to being called a doll :P hahahahhahaha thank you!!!
sarah tirona said…
wow, thank you! hahahaha :P
sarah tirona said…
yea ok din its really easier esp when you get used to it na :)
sarah tirona said…
naku magastos na bed rest entertainment yan! hahahaha
sarah tirona said…
sa true value, sale! hahahaha
sarah tirona said…
i want to fist pump with you for saying that! YAY!!!! hahahaha, try lang ng try! very forgiving naman this look (i think :)) nice din the one shoulder look but i cant do that cause i have a hard time wearing strapless :(
sarah tirona said…
yeaaaaa, hassle. hahaha i wanna shoot again :P
sarah tirona said…
true!!! thats how i see it too! (hahahaha :P)
sarah tirona said…
thank youuuuu!!!! :) xoxox
sarah tirona said…
thank you mother, ayaw ko pa din. hahaha tomboy lang :P hahahahha
sarah tirona said…
yup! para less traffic na sana
loving this outfit on you dear.
that pop of color with the shoes is genius!.
:)



Ms. Kei
I'm loving the dress on you, Sarah! Do they have XL sizes in Uso?
sarah tirona said…
hi peachy! thank you! yup they do, pero not all styles,, you can narrow down search naman by size to make it easier :)
Anna Plaida said…
New site for online shopping and browsing :-)
Maan Laxa said…
Ayayay, new temptation! I will check this out anyway!
Mommy Pehpot said…
another site for online shopping! hooray!