ootd: that old marsala and suede

Can you guess my eyewear?

No, it's not the one you normally see me in! This is actually by Fly Shades and its part of their 2015 summer collection.

SARAH TIRONA
fly shades 2015
Unlike previous seasons, this summer, Fly is all about the classics.

And I'm totally loving it!

They're better made than those found in tiangge's and yet they're also still pretty affordable that I'm not afraid of losing them or accidentally scratching it at the beach.

A practical thing to own especially when you hit music festivals and such where the alcohol is flowing and might cause you to become absent-minded or extra clumsy.

fly shades summer 2015 collection
About the outfit, there's actually nothing new here except for my top. All the pieces I'm wearing are old favorites that I threw together.

Which just proves that fashion just rotates every few years.

If you have a key item in your closet, don't throw it out even if you haven't worn it in a year.

Some things are harder to find than others like this pig skin suede-like skirt in marsala that I bought at Forever 21 4 years ago!

multiply shopping party
photo from multiply shopping party
Yes, there was still Multiply then!

Wow!

So don't nobody listen when someone tell you that the clothes at F21 are disposable. hehehe ☺

LOU DELOS REYES FOR YSA
lou delos reyes
Anyway, this is what I wore to a press launch held by YSA Skin and Body Clinic at The Farm, BGC where they announced Lou Delos Reyes as the newest addition to their growing list of celebrity endorsers. (It's also where I saw Robin Padilla. eeek! hahaha)

SUEDE OUTFIT STREET STYLE
suede outfit street style post
It was a casual lunch event so I opted to keep things laidback and breezy. Instead of my usual play of textures, I decided to experiment with different colors and stick with a suede theme since it's one of 2015's hottest fashion trends.

What do you think about suede as an everyday staple? 

SUEDE BLOUSE STREET STYLE
leopard print slip ons street style
MARSALA OOTD
suede top street style
LEOPARD SLIP ON SNEAKERS STREET STYLE
MARSALA OUTFIT STREET STYLE
romwe tribal print kimono | stradivarius suede blouse | forever 21 skirt | steve madden slip-on sneakers | fly shades sunglasses | rebecca minkoff bag

Comments

andrew baler said…
well put together ma'am! nice outfit..the outcome look good on you, my wife have those sneakers too! but a different brand. :) like the whole outfit bro!! :)

http://andrewbaler.tumblr.com/tagged/werdstyle

http://andrewbaler.tumblr.com/tagged/fatherandson
Mommy Pehpot said…
as boots.. yes.. pero as damit? hindi ba mainit??


and what does the eeek means? kilig eek? hehe
Arge said…
I love your outfit! It's breastfeeding-friendly :)
mama speaks said…
Cool get-up, relaxed and still chic! Loving the leopard print sneakers... not so sure I am brave enough to wear them though!
chai galapon said…
great ensemble... loving the suede blouse and skirt.. hope I find a size that fits me :)
Emem V. said…
Love your combi. I mean I love everything you wear. :)
emiliana said…
You have a knack for putting on chic outfits. Love your look!
Joy said…
super like your steve madden slip-on sneakers...
reigningstill said…
I love that Fly shades. You are right, classics.
Maan Laxa said…
Ganda! I love everything sa outfit mo. Di nga naman disposable ang F21 clothes, yung iba maganda naman talaga ang quality :)
triplejoys said…
You do carry yourself well! :) I love the combinations!
Kareen Liez said…
Love your shoes and kimono!
MacyMichelle said…
I love the leopard sneakers- I am sucker for animal prints. -Macy
sarah tirona said…
nothing like a little animal t zing up an outfit! :P
sarah tirona said…
thank you sooo much! :) <3
sarah tirona said…
yup! di dahil cheap disposable na :)
sarah tirona said…
thanks, new favorite pair too! :)
sarah tirona said…
thanks! super sulit buy :)
sarah tirona said…
thank you so much! :) <3
sarah tirona said…
thanks emem! means so much to me :)
sarah tirona said…
thank you! they've lots of sizes in stradivarius :)
sarah tirona said…
easier than you think and just what you need to spruce up a plain outfit :)
sarah tirona said…
im sure itll look great on you :)
sarah tirona said…
im sure itll look great on you :)
sarah tirona said…
i never thought of it that way but yea nga no? hahaha :)
sarah tirona said…
yes kilig! hahahaha :P its not hot naman, they use a diff kind of suede for clothes :)
sarah tirona said…
thank you andrew :) your wife has good taste! hahahaha