k-palette 2-way lasting eyebrow pencil review and tutorial

K-Palette is back with a new product and just like before, it does not fail to impress!

This Lasting 2Way Eyebrow Pencil gives more of a bold look than its predecessor.

k-palette 2-way lasting eyebrow pencil

But just like the old one, it is just as easy and convenient to use and carry.

It comes in 3 shades to perfectly match your hair color:
Light Brown, Natural Brown and Grayish Brown


k-palette 2-way lasting eyebrow pencil swatches
It has a double-ended design which features a retractable pencil tip on one end and a powder smudger on the other.

Its long lasting formula stays on for up to 24 hours and is resistant against water, sebum, and sweat.
I love its rich pigment and smooth consistency: it immediately translates into rich color and applies on effortlessly.

Perfect tool for one of this year's hottest beauty trends: The Retro Bold Brow!

Left is with the old 2way pencil, right is with the new 2way pencil:
Old gives a more natural look while the new is definitely bolder! Using the grayish brown shade here.
k-palette 2-way lasting eyebrow pencil review and tutorial by fashioneggplant and sarah tirona
Check out this quick video for a more in-depth look at this new product! ☺ 
Also teaching you a beauty hack so you can get perfect bold eyebrows in mere seconds every single time!


Buy K-Palette in the Philippines at all BeautyBar branches or visit The Beauty Source of Rustans Shangri-la, Alabang Town Center and Makati.


brow class eyebrow stencil c/o @ShopWiserPH on Instagram

Comments

Didi said…
Ang dami ng speakers in the market!
Didi said…
Kelangan ko ng stencil na yan.
Hahaha!!


So love K-Palette products talaga!!
MAGIC!!
Ruth Alfonso Alarcon said…
Aaww! Amazing! I wanna get one! It's pricey for a speaker though but totally worth your every penny.
Ruth Alfonso Alarcon said…
Yeah, the old one looks better! But I love how they come with a smudger! Less hassle in drawing eyebrows. How much does each pencil cost btw? Thanks. :)
MacyMichelle said…
Cool speaker but just wondering if its going to work if it accidentally submerge under the sea...
sarah tirona said…
its supposed to as long as its not submerged for a very long time :)
sarah tirona said…
i actually prefer the new one :P hahahaha maybe cause im into bold eyebrows now. but less mistakes with the old one. i think they go for around 600 :)
sarah tirona said…
kay karen genato, 80 bucks lang! super sulit. hahaha
millie said…
Love it! I can't live without music- so sometimes, I had to be mindful of my ipod kapag nagmumuni muni.. hehe.. I'd love to have one!
sarah tirona said…
yup pero every month may bago pero ok na din kse its cheaper to get good quality ones now cause of the competition :)
Anna Plaida said…
How much this one cost? Perfect gift for hubby :-)
Maria Louisa Mae P. Mercado said…
I don't wear much make up but would like to try this. Thanks for the tip on the stencil!
TweenselMom said…
Cute speaker and seems techy and durable. Hope to get one in the future, i'm sure my kids will love it. They are totally absorbed in music these days.
mama speaks said…
Looks sturdy and well built!
Oh and yeah, your right doing stuffs with music along makes things fun!
Balot said…
super super like! perfect dalhin for summer getaway :)
Jacq Paraguya said…
Thanks for posting this! I've been looking for a k-palette review with tutorial and I'm so glad you made this post! :)
Donna said…
it's so nice of you to include a tutorial on your post. super helpful, esp to mommies like me :)
mama speaks said…
I hate doing my brows kasi i am na hindi magpantay. The k palates are wonderful.
Joy said…
Hi Sarah! I so-looove the video! Very helpful! Teach us din how to put liquid eyeliner. :)
sarah tirona said…
yay, glad you liked it joy :) sige, will make one within the week or next week. thanks for the idea :)
nicole Paler said…
love the video! :) may cheat sheet.. or rather, stencil ka pala to perfect brows ah hehehe.. and it looks like k-palette is perfect for those summer beach and swimming outings! mahulas na ang lahat, wag lang ang brows hehehe :)
TweenselMom said…
That's so nice. I don't know how to put one myself. Meron palang ganon na may mga template hahaha. Bagay kaya sa akin to. I've always been put off sa mga eyebrow liner kasi it seems I look masungit when I put one.
Ang cute ng Boombottle! Perfect for the sporty types.. (not me..LOL)
sarah tirona said…
hahahaha pwede din for the clumsy types (like me) lol
thekitchen goddess said…
I agree with everyone .. the BoomBottle looks for cute .. perfect for the outdoors especially this summer
sarah tirona said…
yup, taking it with me to the beach for the first time this weekend! :)
emiliana said…
BoomBottle is the perfect summer gadget!