I LET MY KID DRESS ME FOR A WEEK - DAY 2

Hi Guys! I know you all have been waiting for this (yay, thanks!) and I'm sorry for the delay, just needed to get a few things out of the way first...

So anyway, without further delay, here's Day 2 of "I LET MY KID DRESS ME FOR A WEEK!"

I LET MY KID DRESS ME FOR A WEEK PHILIPPINES
I LET MY KID DRESS ME FOR A WEEK FASHION EGGPLANT
Remember how she made we wear a crop top for an event on Day 1 just to openly judge me after learning that I was planning to wear it out to Megamall?

Well, this is what she had me changing into:

A lot more toned down than the previous outfit. Something I at first thought was what she saw other moms wearing when they fetch their kids at school...

That is until a friend pointed out to me how he thinks that she's been getting practice styling through The Sims!

Ah yes! I do look like a default sim character, don't you think? :P

And it's not just the Sims, it's all her other apps! As you'll see in my upcoming posts, she's got me dressing like a Bratz doll, the Kardashians,  some characters from Fashion Story and an outfit with a MineCraft-inspired color scheme.

Too much iPad time this summer I think! hahaha

I LET MY KID DRESS ME UP FOR A WEEK
I LET MY KID DRESS ME FOR A WEEK

Anyway, doesn't matter, I'm still having a lot of fun doing this and it also provides great bonding time for the 2 of us. 

So what do you guys think? Which outfit do you prefer? Day 1 or Day 2? ☺

Watch out for Day 3 coming soon!

sm woman blouse | american eagle boyfriend jeans | jeffrey campbell loafers

photos by Dennis Sy

Comments

OMG! I look so giddy in the photo! May I grab the photo pretty please mother?!

xoxo
MrsMartinez
Jenny1015 said…
Oh my! A new heaven!
Arcee Angob Miranda said…
You dont have event daw kaya simple outfit for her mama :) Ang galing talaga ni Nikola
Pau-pau Alagao said…
Day 1 was cool and Day 2 is a little bit of an every day casual outfit of a lovely mother! Can't wait for the Day 3! :)
Matromao said…
I see what you mean. Those luggage bags are gorgeous. Too bad I missed the bidding. :(


http://foodworldme.wordpress.com
jared's mum said…
yellow is one of my favorite colors + i am a pants-and-shirt mum so i prefer this one. should be a very exciting activity to let the kiddo dress you up for a day! :)
I like the yellow blouse on you. Ganda ng bagsak. Anyway, both outfits are really nice. Oh, I love the shoes!

xoxo
MrsMartinez
sarah tirona said…
it is! try it :) ang cute nila
sarah tirona said…
you can still join online! :)
sarah tirona said…
yup yup! im excited na din to post! :)
sarah tirona said…
hahahaha cuteee talaga these kids galing galing!
sarah tirona said…
yeeeessss, i died! :P
sarah tirona said…
grab lang ng grab! :)
TweenselMom said…
I love leather bags, they are sturdy and they don't get old, as long as you take care of them properly.
Ruth Alfonso Alarcon said…
OMG! Lovely pieces! ♥
sarah tirona said…
super!!! :) esp in person!
sarah tirona said…
true! sayang na kse to buy synthetic, they start peeling after awhile and some can get pretty expensive too! these niqua's even cost less than fcuk :)
Mommy Pehpot said…
ang ganda ng doctor bad! Is it pure leather? too bad mustard na lang meron sa website nila :(
hena . said…
That's a very cool way to bond with your kids! very nice!