ellen adarna for nutririte cereal launch + fitness app


 Summer is undeniably here. 

You know what that means for most of us women...

Endless diets and exercise to fit into that new, gorgeous bikini we bought from last season's sale and have great looking vacation photographs! ☺ 

To aid us in our quest for fitter bodies is NutriRite!


 NUTRIRITE is a breakfast cereal drink that comes in 3 variants: Original, Oats & Honey, Low-fat.

At just P5.50/sachet with only 2 grams fat and 0 trans fat for the low-fat variant, it's a no-brainer for those of us looking for a healthy and convenient breakfast alternative.

Aside from giving us an affordable option to fuel our workout, Nutririte also took it upon themselves to provide us with a fitness app and "fitspo" in the face of Ellen Adarna to help us along in our fitness journey.

The partnership was celebrated with a launch held last Saturday at the 88 Superclub in Timog:


It was during this launch that we got to see an exclusive sneak peek of a series of fitness videos featuring Ellen Adarna and Nutririte on YouTube.


In the videos you will see Ellen doing various exercises that involve stretching, cardio and weightlifting. Simple but effective movements you can do in the convenience of your own home.


It's a must-see especially for those who need to get inspired first before moving. Trust me. No one else was able to inspire me as much as Ellen with her resilient, petite (and sexy) body doing all sorts of challenging movements in her Instagram feed. These videos are 10X better than that.


Also, make sure you download the NutriRite app to help you keep track of your nutrition and fitness regimen.

As a bonus, the app also features an exclusive behind the scenes look at Ellen's fitness videos.


FOR MORE INFO:

Check out Nutritite on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram (@nutriritecereal), Twitter (@nutririte) or visit: www.foodempire.com

Comments

thekitchen goddess said…
I love oats and honey. Haven't tried nutririte though. How does it tastes?
May De Jesus-Palacpac said…
Ugh I don't know about fitting into any bikini any time soon, but I welcome anything that will help me lose weight.
sarah tirona said…
ok naman for the price :)
sarah tirona said…
hahaha true, no harm in trying! :P
sarah tirona said…
im not sure, will ask :)
TweenselMom said…
I used to be that sexy (in my dreams). I love to eat oats too but with milk and fruits. will maybe try this one of these days.
Maan Laxa said…
Ako nga, crash dieting today. I'm curious about this product. Better if it's whole oats!
Ruth Alfonso Alarcon said…
I need those! nappressure na ko! got only few weeks left before I hit the beach! ☺☺
Anna Plaida said…
how i wish na kaya mo mag diet now a days :-) if am stress lalo na sa work ending eat chocolate and one grande from starbucks :-)
Maria Louisa Mae P. Mercado said…
That's looking a ways off for me. Will need like years to get that body again. Alas, at least i can say I did have a good body once upon a time. Sigh...
Ma.Me.Mi.Mommy said…
Maybe if I cut back on my unhealthy snacks, I'd get that dream body! :)
sarah tirona said…
hahahaha me too! i gained so much weight eversince i started eating mcmuffins for breakfast daily :/
sarah tirona said…
kaya yan! think alice dixon/demi moore! :P
sarah tirona said…
better na yan than smoking :P
Ayi Dela Cruz said…
Diet and exercise are the ultimate combination for losing weight. But ang ginagawa ko ngayon, I exercise so I can eat and not feel guilty about it. Hahaha! Will check out this product :)
Have tried several oatmeal drinks. They are good for the tummy even if you are on the weight-gain gain goal like me.
sarah tirona said…
hahaha ako eat lang ng eat with my eyes closed and fingers crossed. although i really really need to start getting active again. kainis kse i stopped last december when things got super hectic.
Marjorie said…
Great review. Question - what brand are those runners?
sarah tirona said…
hi marj! they're from native shoes and they're waterproof! :)