debenhams estancia mall opening

Debenhams just opened their newest store at Estancia Mall in Capitol Commons!

To celebrate the event, a British-themed fashion show was held complete with Mini Cooper's and working Fish and Chips stands.

Click on "read more" to see the rest of the photos. ☺

DEBENHAMS ESTANCIA
new iconic store
Aside from Fish and Chips, there was also a Nail Art booth by Dashing Diva and a Paella Kiosk (where I decided to park myself for the rest of the night. haha)

DEBENHEMS OPENING ESTANCIA
debenhams estancia mall opening
Attended it with fellow bloggers friends Ana, Ava and Paul (not in photo):

DEBENHAMS BLOGGER
debenhams estancia bloggers
The fashion show was one of the coolest I've ever witnessed. A fleet of sporty-looking Mini Coopers brought the models in for the show. The cars looked like models themselves. :P

DEBENHAMS OPENING
debenhams philippines
DEBENHAMS PHILIPPINES
debenhams estancia
All the models were dressed in Debenhams' Spring/Summer 2015 collection:

DEBENHAMS ESTANCIA 2
debenhams capitol commons
DEBENHAMS KIDS
debenhams estancia operating hours
After the show, we were finally able to visit the new store which is large, spacious, very well presented and organized.

DEBENHAMS ESTANCIA OPENING
debenhams estancia contact number
DEBENHAMS ESTANCIA MALL
debenhams manila
For 2015, Debenhams Apparel is all about:

Urban Safari - utility inspired shifts, bold animal prints and khaki
The 70s - bursts of Bohemian color and prints as well as a smattering of retro flared jeans, maxi dresses and vintage details such as fringe, suede and denim.
There was also a noticeable abundance of blue and nautical stripes in the form of denims, shitdresses and jewelry.
debenhams collage
debenhams branches
db collage
debenhams spring 2015
Shopping in the new Debenhams Estancia boutique can almost make you feel as if you're smack in the middle of London!

Check out the many exciting brands under this single roof.

ps. I was there last week shopping (not sponsored :P) and I was able to pick up several swimsuits super cheap! My bikini top was originally priced at P3500 and I was able to get it for just P600! ☺ There's also lots of other pretty stuff on sale at up to 70% off!

Comments

the dreamer mom said…
Hope to buy a shift or maxi dress soon, but not now as we are on a budget :D
michisolee said…
We do visit Debenhams in Paseo de Sta Rosa if they have sale, you can really find pretty stuff at affordable price. :)
May De Jesus-Palacpac said…
Interesting! I like the colors and the styles.
Anna Plaida said…
I like the shoes collection :-)
reigningstill said…
I love debenhams for babies. :) My baby got a couple of debenhams pieces and it's really very pretty and very high quality talaga. Yung tela, very soft and comfy. :)
tgf said…
Wow! Nice collection of shoes and clothes! I'd surely love to shop here if I have the resources. Lol! -- Maria Teresa Figuerres
Millie Manahan said…
nice! we never tried shopping there, but I love the style, though. :)
thekitchen goddess said…
My hubby loves Debenhams polo shirts and jeans :)
Janice Lim said…
Oooohhh is there still a sale? I wanna check that out!
luckyfinds said…
Debenhams mix and match outfits look awesome. My partner would surely love those polo shirts.
TweenselMom said…
Debenhams sales are fabulous. I'm always waiting for their sale in Trinoma :-)
Kristina Estacio Villa said…
You had me at bohemian and urban safari! Excited to see their new collection.
Heart Calimlim said…
Like any other moms, i loved the shoes :)