converse spring 2015 collection

You had me at Missoni.

Those were my first thoughts as I read through my press release quickly.

Of all designers, Missoni is one of those who epitomize summer effortlessly. Translated into a pair of Chucks? Perfection.

converse spring 2015 collection
For the men out there, or ladies who prefer a more understated look, there's many more to look forward to this Spring 2015 with Converse.


First up: The all-new Converse Jack Purcell Signature, the most premium expression of Jack Purcell to date.

jack purcell signature
It has 18 new features including a streamlined toecap and two-ply duck canvas. It's available in premium materials such as leather, suede, and printed graphic canvas elevated with thoughtful additions such as waxed tonal laces and molded cork foam foot beds.

SRP: PHP 3,750.00- PHP 4,750.00

jack purcell 2015 collection
The new CONS are stylish and functional thanks to collaborations with pro-skaters: Kenny Anderson and Jason Jessee who incorporated new features such as a lightweight Lunarlon sock liner and CONS traction rubber (for added grip) as well as a gusseted tongue (for both comfort and durability)

This superior cushioning that molds to the foot for impact and traction rubber can withstand the daily wear of both a skateboard and the city streets.

Better yet? They match a whole line of apparel that includes hoodies, chino pants, graphic tees, etc! ☺ 

CONS SRP: PHP 2,630.00- PHP 4, 950.00 
APPAREL SRP: PHP 999.00-PHP 1,499.00.

cons 2015
And, finally....

Meet the new CONVERSE ALL STAR FOOTWEAR COLLECTION for 2015:

Aside from the Missoni Chucks, there's also the Andy Warhol and Jack Varvatos line to drool over. 

For the edgy peeps, look no further than Varvatos line-up of distressed high-tops and slip-ons in monochromatic tones. They will match all your (our?:P) black t-shirts perfectly!

SRP: 6,950.00

converse varvatos
For all Pop Art enthusiasts, the Warhol collection is a must have with his popular prints boldly translated into limited edition Chuck Taylors.

Eye-catching and quirky are some words that come to mind.

SRP: PHP 3, 250.00 -PHP 3, 510.00

andy warhol chuck taylor
And like I said earlier...the perfect summer shoe: Missoni Chucks.

Picture this: straw hat, plain white shirt, denim cut-offs, and statement missoni x converse sneakers by the beach...or at a music fest. Easy, effortless cool.

I personally am partial to the classic low-tops but for those of you who prefer a bit of height with their sneaks, you'll be happy to know that these also now come in a "Lux" hidden wedge version:

SRP: PHP 3, 510.00 - PHP 3,900.00

converse misson lux chuck taylor
SPEAKING OF LUX...

The new "internal wedge" sneaker by Converse gained so much popularity in the past year that they've decided to come up with tons of new designs, accents and materials like embossed reptile, brass studs, printed florals and a fetching "Americana" collection.

converse spring 2015 launch
All these were unveiled at an event held a few weeks ago that I sadly missed out on due to a very bad case of PMS... women problems.

Anyway, here are some pics from that gallery style launch:

bloggers david guison and miko carreon were in attendance
As well their newest brand ambassador: Georgina Wilson and other VIP guests:

georgina wilson converse brand ambassador

Comments

Jacq Paraguya said…
I love the Warhol series... and those internal wedges! Can the shoes with internal wedges be worn by both male and female? :)
Maria Louisa Mae P. Mercado said…
I love Chucks though they're a bit pricey for me. And I love White at that!
sarah tirona said…
yea nothing beats classic white chucks! worth the investment naman cause they look better beat up :p hahaha
sarah tirona said…
hmmm baka female lang? :P
Juvy Ann Petilla said…
I love the Classic models. Reminds me of my younger days (hahaha)!
Ruth Alfonso Alarcon said…
I adore the new collection! I'm eyeing on the white chucks in the second photo, though! ^_^
Uy! I love Geogina's outfit! Crazy sexy!

xoxo
MrsMartinez
Maan Laxa said…
Oh I love the collection already! I can see a couple of shoes that I like. I want!
Witwew! Ganda ng bago collection! :)
TweenselMom said…
My daughter had just mentioned about these types of shoes this morning. I've just bought my hubby a pair of sneakers from Zalora which looks like this Converse and my daughter said it's the in type of shoes these days. Imagine she's only 11 and she knows more about fashion than me.
sarah tirona said…
hahahaha, true! kids these days are so fasyon! nung time ko, unisex lang na garfield 99% ng kids clothes. hahaha
sarah tirona said…
superrr! really want the missoni pair <3
sarah tirona said…
ikr! medyo perfect. hahaha
sarah tirona said…
i know exactly what you mean, are we talking 90s here? hahaha