white on white outfits + shopping list for beginners

To all the minimalistic mavens out there like me (naks! ☺) who appreciate a clean look. I've decided to put together a compilation of my favorite white on white outfits for different occasions.

Thought it'd come in handy especially now that summer's heat is fast approaching.

Also throwing in a shopping list for those of you who would like to pair down and start dressing the trend but don't know where to start.


ps. sorry if some photos are grainy, they're old :P


SOME ESSENTIALS:
- crisp white polo, uniqlo has nice ones
-wide leg pants (a bit trickier to find, try stradivarius or consider having a pair custom made)
-white pumps (try gold dot or sm parisian)
-white cami (sm ladies fashion has a lot)
-white skirt/skort that fits perfectly
-white boyfriend jeans (try american eagle)

Hope you liked this post! ☺ 

Nothings speaks fresh like crisp white, right?

If you want more compilations like these, just let me know, I would love to do it for you!

Comments

ruthilicious said…
Love it!

I rarely wear white (always go for black), but these would be nice pegs for Dove events. Haha ;)
Oh i love all ensembles! 😍
sarah tirona said…
hahaha, dove or pond's! :P
sarah tirona said…
thank you meikah! mwah! :)
Brenda said…
great job Sarina! just have to pick which one suits my age! keep up the good work!
Den Alibudbud said…
I love love love wearing white, but it can be difficult to find pieces that feature opaque, sturdy fabrics instead of flimsy, almost see-through ones. :( The bottom-most ensemble is my fave! Is that the same structured vest in the wide-legged pants photo?
SJ Valdez said…
I love this compilation! :)
Ma.Me.Mi.Mommy said…
Love the name! :) I also like that it smells like summer and feels light and not too strong. I have a thing against strong perfumes.
Paulline @ milastolemyheart said…
Aww, i wish there's another popup. I'm soo curious about tasting the scent.
Maan Laxa said…
Whoever thought of this is a genius. Tasting the scent is such an interesting concept, and ang galing mo!
Paco Rabanne is mom's fave!
sarah tirona said…
its a true classic! :)
sarah tirona said…
hehehe yea pretty different :)
sarah tirona said…
maybe next fragrance! ill let you know :)
sarah tirona said…
me too, they give me headaches :P
sarah tirona said…
thanks, glad you like it :)
sarah tirona said…
yup, same one :) i dont like see-through either, they look cheap :P hahah, try sm woman, they ave a lot of nice, affordable pieces.
sarah tirona said…
hahaha, di naman siguro, once youre there, its pretty easy :)
sarah tirona said…
just how you read it pa ko ra-ban :)