trouble

We've been experiencing car trouble for about a year now so a couple of weeks back we finally decided to let go and buy a new car.

One thing you didn't know about me is that...

new york yankees bomber jacket
More than fashion, beauty and what have you's, there's nothing I enjoy more than setting up and tinkering with cars. It was my favorite hobby when I was single but ever since I got hitched, it had to go on the back burner for awhile.

Today, I'm out first thing to do what I love most. So I'll keep this short and sweet cause I gotte get a move on while it's early to beat the crowd. :)

This is what I wore to the Enjoy Japan event with Tricia Gosingtian:

black white nike sneakers street style
black white roshe run street style
white balenciaga first
manila fashion blogger
cozy trend street style
 trench dress from AstoGroup (also seen here) | Nike Roshe Run Sneakers | Rayban Wayfarers | Lacoste watch

photos by AnaGonzales.com



Comments

nicole Paler said…
Love the artistry of the photos. Talagang astig ang vibe ng suot mo.. The graffiti background helped express the outfit more.. :D
thekitchen goddess said…
Cool! I like tinkering with cars too. I am more knowledgeable when it comes to cars compared with my hubby who relies too much with the mechanics. Love your jacket :) -edel
Nilyn EC Matugas said…
You look great on this outfit! :)
MacyMichelle said…
The trench dress with asymmetrical hem line looks good on you. I love how you paired it with your Nike sneakers. -MacySantos
sarah tirona said…
hahahaha, same here!!! thanks :)
sarah tirona said…
hahaha thanks for noticing our efforts :P
Love how you come up with a sexy and comfy outfit at the same time! Looks perfect on you!
Janice Lim said…
Really cool dress. I don't think I can pull of something like that. Haha!
nadia de leon said…
you still look elegant in that jacket and rubber shoes! rayban wayfarers for the win!
I love this outfit! Looks so comfy too! Thanks for sharing!
sarah tirona said…
thank you, thats my specialty, comfort! haha :)
sarah tirona said…
those are gorgeous! :)
Tweenselmom said…
I love the jacket, i super envy your figure and your skin:-)
Mommy Pehpot said…
where's the car photos? akala ko may car photos din hihi
sarah tirona said…
hahaha wala we were getting out cruiser bike washed :)