too much of a good thing is ok?

WHITE MANDALS STREET STYLE
Yup, sometimes too much of a good thing is bad but when you're talking minimalistic dressing, that saying hardly applies. :P

And that's probably what I love most about it. 


These ensembles are so simple, comfortable, sensible and fuss-free there's not much to get tired of so they pretty much end up looking classic and timeless.

In case you're wondering what I'm talking about, there's more here and you can add this to that list. :P

summer outfit street style
cheap balenciaga bag for sale philippines
Style note: To make your look appear more current, consider investing some money in a nice but affordable (and versatile) pair of trendy shoes like these mandals from SM Parisian which cost only P500+.
white balenciaga first street style
suiteblanco sweater | sm woman skort | sm parisian mandals

photos by anagonzales.com

Comments

Jacq Paraguya said…
Nice! This is my kind of style, laid back and comfy. :) I love all your pieces. :)
Mecheel said…
Iba talaga pag white... Simple lang but you made it fashionable.. :)
May De Jesus-Palacpac said…
I love this one. Very simple. I love them simple and basic. Though unless you have a car that will drive you around, white's a pretty difficult color to wear.
Roxi Santiago said…
I love this ensemble! Effortless, ika nga. If only white would look as good on me!
Ayi Dela Cruz said…
Love your bag :) Hmm, with two little rascals, I don't think I can carry an all-white ensemble :))
Marie San Luis said…
I always thought that dressing up in an all-white ensemble would be kinda off but this proved me wrong! Love the outfit!
Arge Roque-Valencia said…
I love your outfit! Very minimalist but looks so refreshing :)
Oh my gawd! I love your mandals! I miss you na when will I see you again?!

xoxo
MrsMartinez
Lorly said…
white on white works pala...thanks for posting...
Looks good on you sis! You're soooo pretty. Are you sure, mommy ka na? hehe. Kidding aside, super okay talaga ang minimalist. How I wish i can wear all white, kaso medyo malaki ako, mas mahahalata ang aking curves. hehehe
Kristina Estacio Villa said…
I love white! You're rockin' the outfit and your white Balenciaga is love.love.love.
sarah tirona said…
hahahaha, kaya yan, try different silhouettes lang. :)
sarah tirona said…
yes :P big trend still going strong this year
sarah tirona said…
i miss you mother!!! soon, please?? :)
sarah tirona said…
thank you!!!! so much! :)
sarah tirona said…
true, spaghetti sauce everywhere :P hehehe, maybe when they're older or for special date nights:)
sarah tirona said…
sanayan lang siguro :P