ootd: shedding layers

So lucky the weather's still somewhat cool. It allows me to play around with layers slightly. This is one variation of my go-to outfit formula for when I have errands to do, school meetings and casual work meetings to attend. I wear basically the same thing but switch up the colors and textures for different looks.

This long blazer/coat really does wonders for an otherwise simple outfit with sneakers, jeans and a shirt. It's definitely one of my favorite buys from last year (along with these jeans that I got on sale). It has the look of a coat but is made with lightweight fabric that breathes.

I love to bundle up and layer so I'm already dreading the arrival of summer when dressing up turns more into a show of skin rather than techniques in pairing. :/ Great for the kids, not so great for me :P

adidas superstar

gray goyard tote street style
casual outfit street style
adidas superstar street style

stradivarius coat | giordano polo | american eagle jeans | adidas superstar | rayban clubmaster

photos by Dennis Sy

Comments

May De Jesus-Palacpac said…
I so love the coat. I see you're still wearing the Adidas. ;)
Migs.Alaine Alejandrino said…
Cool. This is something that I would wear. it looks so comfy yet chic. Love your blazer.
NIce outfit you got there! :)
PS: You don't look like you're on your 30's; more of a college student!
EmemV said…
Nice pair. It's simple but with a statement of comfort and style. :)
hubert rivera said…
Hubert Rivera
riverahubert@yahoo.com
Jea Blancaflor said…
Jea Blancaflor
stairwaytodreamland@gmail.com
kristina_168 said…
Kristina Marie Letada

kristinamarieletada@yahoo.com
Erika Rodriguez said…
Would love to win this giveaway for my kid..here's hoping! thanks :D
trisha duncan said…
Trisha Duncan
trishaaduncan@gmail.com
Istin Dizon Paigna said…
Maria Christina Gumatay
istin_21@yahoo.com
Sheela Marie Castillo said…
Sheela Marie Castillo
sheelamariec@gmail.com
Диана said…
Diana
j-typok@mai.ru
Juvy Coros said…
Juvy Coros
daintyfreckles@gmail.com
Wendy Rose Santillan said…
Wendy Rose Santillan
mandywendy09@yahoo.com
Cristina Gomes said…
http://www.sammydress.com/product818660.html
Black
40
Cristina gomes
cristinagomes1980@hotmail.com
Iuliana Gondos said…
Hello !!!
I really like the Retro Style Women's Tote Bag With Rivets and Stitching Design (http://www.sammydress.com/product934228.html) in wine red .
My email is iulika.ct@gmail.com
Jessamer Abing said…
Jessamer Abing
jessamerabing@yahoo.com
@jexxaaaaaagg
Alta Infante said…
I like this: http://www.sammydress.com/product275641.html
Size: One size, Color: deep blue

Alta Infante
alta.infante(at)yahoo.com
I love the coat! Where can I get one? :-). Cool outfit! :-)
sarah tirona said…
woohoo, love getting compliments like this, nakaka gaang ng araw. hahahahahhaha :P thankyou!
sarah tirona said…
hehehe,, yea, super sulit na :P
yvonnembertoldo . said…
Love the coat!! :) Looks good on you ^^
Super Mommy Jem said…
Oh! I like you coat! It looks so comfy to wear with its lightweight material as it looks good on you.
thekitchen goddess said…
your outfit reminds me of gwyneth paltrow :)
sarah tirona said…
thank you, one of my faves :)
Maria Louisa Mae P. Mercado said…
I love the look! I actually have something like your gray coat. I wonder if layers work for someone who is not thin such as myself. ;)
sarah tirona said…
yup,it can! just try to keep it looking light, nothing too tight or loose, just skimming :)