elecom japan now in manila

A new gadget is like having a new baby...I just wanna buy stuff for it. :P 
The nicest case I can find, screen protector, cleaners, etc.

Now that Elecom Japan is here, those like me now have a one-stop shop for all tech-related accessories.


Elecom just opened it's 4th branch a few days ago at the 4th floor of SM North Edsa's Annex.



The new boutique carries ELECOM products such as headphones, earphones, portable speakers, USB cables, portable chargers, smartphone and tablet cases, smartphone and tablet protective film, tablet and smartphone stand, PC accessories, Bluetooth keyboards, laptop bags and sleeves, camera accessories, card readers, SD memory cards and case, cleaning items for gadgets, network routers, USB hubs, stylus, as well as other practical home items like Blue Light Glasses and the brand’s ELECOOK line. 

They also have accessories from leading brands like Logitec.

A few products that caught my fancy during the event are:


This nifty little gadget that allows you to view your Android smartphone from any TV! Yup, now you can stream movies from your phone and make it appear on a larger screen!


These wireless headphones and docking keyboard for tablets.


Great sounding and really affordable speakers:


And best ever? This Logitec gadget that allows you to transfer music directly from a cd to your Android, no pc needed!


For those who spend entire days in front of a screen, there's also these glasses that protect the eyes from "Blue Light" to lessen fatigue and techno stress.


My favorite purchases from the night are these: 2 Logitec lightning cables for my iPhones and a wireless mouse. A short one for travel and using with my power bank and a long one with a retractable cord!

They're Apple certified and said to be sturdier than the original cable that comes with an iPhone (thank you! I've gone through more than 5 already!).


Visit ELECOM at the following branches: 4th level Cyberzone, The Annex, SM City North EDSA, 3rd level, Cyberzone, SM Fairview, 3rd  level, Cyberzone, SM Southmall, Ground floor, Cyberzone, SM Marikina, and 3rd level, Cyberzone, SM Sta. Mesa (kiosk).

For more info, you can also LIKE ELECOM Philippines on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Elecomph?fref=ts

Comments

Ruth Alfonso Alarcon said…
Though am not really a techie kind of girl, I super love the gadgets!
Ruth Alfonso Alarcon said…
Though am not really a techie kind of girl, I super love the gadgets!
michisolee said…
Wow, I like the eyeglasses that protect the eyes from blue light. I hope it is affordable. :)
Kim Reyes said…
I try to look for the best accessories for my babies too! I'll check this out. :)
Aleigna Lin said…
Nice speakers! :)
Cymbelly Marzan said…
Those are great finds! I do need a protector for my macbook!
nicole Paler said…
That capsule speaker and that one that looks like a red quarter note is so cute! I'll be checking for the price for sure.:D
MacyMichelle said…
Great news for us techie. Thanks for sharing -Macy Santos
macdimayuga said…
I think I need a new mouse. The wireless one sounds tempting, will check this out, thanks
Ayi Dela Cruz said…
Love the cables for iPhones. I busted mine two months after I bought my new phone. Ang dali masira. Hehehe. Will definitely check out this store. Thanks for sharing! :)
yvonnembertoldo . said…
Interesting products. Yey they're in SM Fairview. Will definitely check them out soon. Thanks for sharing :)
Maan Laxa said…
I'm interested in the CD recorder. Pano kaya yun? Technology never fails to amaze me.
Such a cool store for gadgets! Will give Elecom a visit.
Maria Louisa Mae P. Mercado said…
Lots of great gadgets and toys. Have to bring my kids with me and visit. They'd love it!
sarah tirona said…
yea! esp love all the logitech stuff :)