black, white and panda

 During our recent trip to Sky Ranch in Tagaytay to sample Kenny Rogers new offerings (see here), I came across these Panda snapbacks at a random souvenir store...

snapback women street style
Surrounded by rides, trains and carousels, I couldn't help but feel like a kid and a legit tourist. That's what made me purchase one. :P I had the excuse of gifting it to my daughter after our trip.


And that's how this #ootd turned into something "Kawaii-ish". Hahaha

I wasn't planning on including it in my outfit photos but all my friends told me to go for it: When else am I gonna wear it? Hmmm today? While video recording on my Sing It! app? Seriously, I'm probably not gonna wear it again and what a waste of my P220 so here. :P

adidas superstar street style
adidas superstar street style
So what you think? Better with or without the hat?!

black coat street style
celine nano philippines
adidas superstar80s street style
photos by anagonzales.com

penshoppe sweater | warehouse cigarette pants | adidas superstar80s | rayban wayfarers (see here) | lacoste watch | h&m long hoodie

Comments

sarah tirona said…
bili naaaa!!! hahaha! so when's our shopping trip gonna be? :P
The shoesssss! I love it!

xoxo
MrsMartinez
sarah tirona said…
bili na tita!!!! hahahaha ok pang field trip w the kids :P
Maan Laxa said…
I don't think it's a waste; I'm gonna buy that, too, kung meron if I find myself in Skyranch haha - so cute kasi. Love your shoes, too!
Sherlane Fortunado said…
Better with the hat because it's so cuteeee :-)
sarah tirona said…
hahahaha, thank you :P xoxo
Belle Willz said…
You're so bubbly! I love that hat and I need it in my life omg!


Belle x


http://www.todaybelle.blogspot.co.uk
MacyMichelle said…
Cute mommy having fun! Thanks for sharing.-MacySantos
sarah tirona said…
hahaha thank you! :) pmt. hahaha
tgf said…
You sure had a lot of fun with that hat. With or without it, you look gorgeous! -- Maria Teresa Figuerres
sarah tirona said…
i did! hahaha, thank you :)