7 ways to achieve naturally plump lips


In this latest tutorial, I teach you 7 ways to achieve plump lips just like Kylie Jenner's! It includes everyday care, makeup tips and tricks + a bonus DIY lip plumper recipe! 

More after the jump!
I don't know about you but eversince I found out that Kylie Jenner's lips weren't surgically enhanced, I immediately became obsessed and started researching different ways to make my lips plumper.

So now I am sharing what I learned with you guys. Of all the methods I've tried, here are the TOP 7 that work best and can be easily done at home.

  1. Before brushing your teeth, exfoliate lips first using your toothbrush.
  2. Exfoliate with Cure Natural Aqua Gel HERE
  3. Apply your facial moisturizer to your lips during your daily beauty regimen.
  4. Apply a generous amount of lip balm before going to bed.
  5. Use a "Lip Plumper" (DIY recipe + instructions in video. Just get yourself ready with some VCO, Cayenne Pepper/Cinammon Powder + Bowl and Q-tips)
  6. With a Lip Liner (tutorial in video)
  7. With highlighter (tutorial in video)
And without further adieu, here's the video! Hope you enjoy watching as much as I did making it for you! :)

Comments

Ruth Alfonso Alarcon said…
Thank you for the tips, Sarah! i'd love to try all of these too, to make my lips plumpier like that of Kylie J. Hehe! Love your blog though! ♥
yvonnembertoldo . said…
Great tips! I'll try #1, 3 and 4 :)
Millie Manahan said…
Oh my! I wish Kylie Jenner would see this! ha ha ha.. Seriously, though, I have been looking online on how to achieve naturally plump lips! This is a life saver! :) I shall tag you soon for the results.
sarah tirona said…
thank you millie!!! excited to see your results :)
sarah tirona said…
thanks! those are great for preventing your lips from thinning with age :)
sarah tirona said…
hahahaha, me too! peg, hihi. thank you so much, really appreciate it!!! :) xoxo
TheMissusV said…
So that's how you do it! Can't wait to try this at home! But I think my husband will have a heart attack if he sees me doing this, hehehe he is not used to seeing me wear make-up or even lipstick. :)
sarah tirona said…
try it for valentine'ssss!!!!!! :)
Janice Lim said…
Wow, I would love to have naturally plump lips but I don't think I can do all those steps everyday. Hahaha! I do put lip balm several times a day though. Haha!
Ana Gonzales said…
Beach Please! :D Penge din nito!!! :) <3
sarah tirona said…
hahahaha that's fine :) only do the rest for special occasion
sarah tirona said…
yay, yes! im gonna get cooking. hahahaha
MacyMichelle said…
Great tips for gorgeous looking lips. Thanks for sharing. -MacySantos
Nicole said…
After you applied and removed the lip plumper I had to rewind to see the if there was a difference.. and it was very noticeable! Awesome tips!
sarah tirona said…
yay!!! thanks super happy you like it :)