you're so classic

I will always be a fan of the crisp white shirt + jeans combo. There's something about it that's unbeatably fresh and timeless.

To avoid things looking predictable, play with silhouettes and details in your accessories.

Instead of a classic tailored shirt, I opted for this slouchy version from SFERA which I recently got on sale for just P999 from P1999! What is steal?

To add more interest, also paired it with 3 layered gold necklaces and studded gold loafers from Jeffrey Campbell that I got during my recent shopping trip at the SM Shoe City sale (see here). And to round it off, my favorite gold-rimmed + tortoise shell Clubmasters from Ray-Ban.

jeffrey campbell martini bee loafers street style

rebecca minkoff mini mac  bag street style
boyfriend jeans street style
jeffrey campbell martini bee loafers
There you go! 
I hope you agree with me that classic and easy don't have to translate to boring. :)

SFERA shirt | American Eagle Boyfriend Jeans | Jeffrey Campbell Martini Bee Loafers | Rebecca Minkoff Bag | Ray-Ban Clubmaster (get yours at a special discount here)

photos by Anagonzales.com

Comments

Aleigna Lin said…
Freshness! Tama ka. But for some reason, I don't think I can pull a look like this off. Maybe because I'm a more rugged girl. I hope you can give me some tips on how I should style my crisp white-shirt-jeans look na it'll still feel rugged enough to compliment my personality? Thank you! :)
MacyMichelle said…
I love the white short and the studded pumps. Amazingly simple and yet elegant. -MacySantos
Cymbelly Marzan said…
That's a nice look! What kind of fabric do you look for in white shirts? I feel chiffon+something is kind of hot.
Nicole said…
You can never go wrong with a white top and jeans! Love the shoes, BTW!
Ana Vieira said…
amazing look! simple but pretty! loved it xxx


R.Y.W.

facebook page
sarah tirona said…
thank you so much! :)
Balot said…
Simple yet elegant! Nice combination with shoes and accessories!

White top + jeans (rugged) is still my favorite since college days. That classic combination will never go out of style.
Max G said…
Nice jeans ! the white shirt is always fine ;-)

http://lefragmentmode.blogspot.fr/
juvyannpetilla said…
White tops with jeans are timeless indeed!
Ayi Dela Cruz said…
I love wearing white tops and jeans too. There are so many things you can do to translate the classic look into something extraordinary :) Love the shoes, by the way. Though I don't know if I can carry it :))
Maan Laxa said…
I love your shirt and the entire outfit. Very classy and chic!
sarah tirona said…
ripped jeans and sneakers!!! :)
sarah tirona said…
100% chiffon not hot for me, i find it uncomfortable when they mix in some rayon and polyester. :) I also like the cotton shirts in uniqlo, those are super comfy :)
sarah tirona said…
im sure you can, bees naman not studs :P so it kinda smoothens out the edges of an otherwise ultra-edgy shoes :)