mac lipstick dupes cheat sheet + a few other favorite makeup dupes

Been crushing on Kylie Jenner's make-up look for awhile now so I started searching for the lipstick shade she uses so I could try to recreate those super gorgeous pouty lips myself when I came across these...

Entire lists of awesome dupes for MAC's most popular lipstick shades! This is too good of a secret not to share with you all, so here.

Make sure to take this list with you on your next trip to the drugstore!!!




Kylie Jenner is most often seen using a MAC Whirl Lip Liner + Mac Brave Lipstick.

Aside from Maybelline's "Warm Me Up",  another great dupe would be the NYX Round Lipstick in Thalia + Mauve Lip Liner:


If you're on the lookout for a different shade, you can also check this chart which includes other popular shades from MAC such as: Snob, Rebel, Russian Red + their dupes:


And moving on from lipstick, I decided to throw in a couple other personal favorites.

A great dupe/alternative for the super popular Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette is the Nude Awakening Palette by Wet N' Wild:


Or you can also opt for the e.l.f. 32 Piece Eyeshadow Palette in Natural:


And lastly, a dupe for one of my faves ever: NARS Orgasm/Laguna Duo Blush!
Try this cheap version by e.l.f.:

Although not a 100% match, it's pretty close.
BUT I must say, I still prefer the "understated" look that NARS gives. The e.l.f. version is  bit more glittery which I'm not really a fan of.


There you go, let me know if you enjoyed this so I can post more dupes in the future!

Coming up next: My first ever beauty tutorial video on YouTube + a review/demo of my BaByliss Pro Miracurl.



Comments

Hershey Neri said…
I LOVE THIS POST! Thanks so much for this cheat sheet lol :)



www.theteenagequeen.com
Juvy Coros said…
Will surely take note of this! thank you <3
sarahtirona said…
you're welcome :) my pleasure!
sarahtirona said…
glad you liked it :)
Lou-Ann said…
Great! I love this please post more dupe cheats!
Matromao said…
Love dupe lists. Please do more. :)