get ready with me: quick and easy idiot-proof hair and make up in less than 5 minutes!

Hi Guys! So, I just realized that it's actually kinda fun doing videos. I'm currently obsessed with editing and stuff. It's a nice change for me after 5 years of doing the same thing. This feels fresh and makes me feel rejuvenated so I hope you don't mind the slight change in platform. It's just once in awhile. :)



So anyway, been watching a lot of "Get Ready With Me" videos on YouTube but I noticed that most only tackle make-up for dressier occasions or days when you have lots of time to waste on primping so I decided to make my own featuring my super quick and easy daily go-to routine for when I only have about 5 minutes to get ready.


I hope you like!



Nude Eyeshadow and Tightline Eyeliner are to make your eyes appear larger, brighter and more awake. You can skip liquid liner part if you prefer a more "barely there" look. Highlighter on lips is to make them appear more plump. You can skip or use lipgloss instead. :)

Comments

ava te-zabat said…
Love this! I tried doing vlogs din last year but with phone cases hehe :) I like this 5 minute ready thing. I might start using foundation when I do makeup! Easy Lang pala to apply!
sarah tirona said…
im using tinted moisturizer lang, lighter but less coverage :) THANK YOU! glad you like it. kaka addict mag edit hahaha
sarah tirona said…
ok, im gonna keep it plastered on my face na fro now on! hahahaha, thank you! :)
Ruth said…
I like it when you smile. It makes you look young! :-)