2015 accessories report

Thinking back, I realized that I spend the most on accessories each year. Maybe because unlike clothes, you can use/wear them over and over. I don't mind spending a month's paycheck on a bag but I cringe at a dress that costs more than 5k for the simple reason that I'll only probably get to wear it once or twice while a good bag can last me years.

I know you're all like me. All women LOVE their shoes and bags. I think diamonds have taken a backseat as a girl's best friend these past few years.

Also, it's way more fun to shop for shoes and bags rather than clothes. They never make you feel too fat, too short, to tall or too thin. :P

So anyway, to help you decide what to spend your money on this year, here's a guide and my report on the hottest accessories you should watch out for this 2015!

The return of the "It" Bag

(and according to many fashion insiders, expect to see lots of Gucci on the arms of the stylish set this 2015)

look for show-stopping top handle beauties (preferably giving off a subtle 70s vibe.)



Statement Earrings (especially those that look vintage from your grandma's jewelry box)


Mismatched Statement Earrings:


Chokers (the 90s are back again...this time anything goes as long as it hugs your neck. Beaded, metals, etc)



Gladiator Sandals (mostly of the laced up variety)


Flats (think slides, neakers, oxfords, pointy-toes)


Platforms and Clogs (wear with culottes or midi skirts)


Circular Handbags? (because round is the new rectangle?!)



Obi Belt/Waist Belts (in leather or fabric)



For the hottest trends in Hair and Make-up this 2015, click HERE



Comments

Loving all your outfits, Sarah! I can't choose a fave 'cause I adore a whole lot of them! Anyway, I've been exploring fashion the past few months and have been out discovering my personal style. I find that I gear more towards dainty, girly pieces (skirts and dresses) but I could be wrong. So will definitely take your word for it and compile outfit photos to see which actually look best on me! :)

A little bit late but, Happy New Year! Wishing you more love, happiness, blessings and fun and safe travels this 2015! :)
ava te-zabat said…
you can definitely pull all these off!
Leilani Sonza said…
Hi Sarah! luv your outfits!! Is it okay to ask also where you buy your Celine bags? (though I know it is small, but is it light?) thanks Sarah!
sarahtirona said…
Hi Leilani! Thank you, my grandma's friend got it for me in Paris, the other was a gift :) It's light and real easy to use :)
sarahtirona said…
you din!!! ms accessories queen! :P hahaha
sarah tirona said…
hi sumi! thank you so much for your kind words :) enjoy your journey towards discovering your true personal style! see you soon, and happy new year!
Emem V. said…
Hi Sarah, I like everything you wear.. Nakakatuwa and seems like you have a very versatile and bubbly personality.. ♥
sarah tirona said…
hahaha thank you emem, i guess you could say i am a bit on the bubbly side :P haha