toms gift guide

I'm 99% done with my Christmas shopping, are you? 

That only means it's time for some self-shopping!!! :P

Or if you're still worried about that 1% on your shopping list, why not get them something from Toms while you pick up a pair for yourself along the way....

No plans to shoe shop for yourself? Hmmm, we'll see, I wasn't planning on getting a new pair either but after seeing these oxfords, I'm not too sure anymore.

And besides, since Christmas is the season of giving, it makes sense to purchase a pair from Toms because as we all know, each time we buy a pair, another pair goes out to someone in need.

2 birds with one stone.

Check out what's new from Toms this holiday season:


And these are the brogues I was talking aboutttttttt....

Haven't decided on which color yet but I'm leaning more towards the silver pair.

"silver pair, silver pair, it's christmas time in the cityyyyy" :P 
(don't unfollow me for that please haha)


TOMS is available at Megamall, Nothing But H2O and The Give Project.  
Visit www.toms.com for more information and follow TOMSphilippines on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.


Comments