ootd: non-cheesy christmas outfit

So happy for this Christmas break! Really feeling the Christmas spirit and all I'm really in the mood for lately is to celebrate and spend time with loved ones.

It's nice to finally be able to stroll around the mall for leisure instead of work.

I had a nice pre-Christmas dinner last night with Dennis, Nikola and friends and it felt so nice and festive despite having it in a simple (but super yummy restaurant...Tim Ho Wan!!!). Also was finally able to do some shopping for myself and Nikola. Got her a pair of joggers last night from H&M, so adorable! Excited to do another "mini me" ootd with her.

So anyway, about the outfit...If you're looking for some inspiration on what to wear to this year's holiday festivities, here's something I hope you'll find inspiring:

christmas outfit
Instead of going all out in a Christmas sweater/red+green tartan, I decided to focus more on "Winter Whites" and just inject it with a bit of contrasting red and green + some gold for a more Christmasy feel.

celine nano red
white wide-leg pants street style
white vest street style
To summarize, wear anything and just inject the tried and tested Christmas combo of red, gold and green. Or you could also channel a snowflake and go white, silver and blue :)

Happy happy Holidays everyone. Hope you're enjoying the season just as much as I am!

GIVEAWAY: Watch and Win Mercury Drug, Toys R' Us gift certificates and a Multiple Intelligence gift pack!

Comments

sarahtirona said…
seriously? i though it was a one-off thing, can you refer me to those other websites so i can check myself? but telling you, what i got are legit :)
BeeJei said…
I apologize for my doubtful comment but I went ahead and bought the sunglasses that I wanted that cost Php11,000, mall price. Luckily, they had a Christmas sale so I ordered one and I paid only Php2,000 including shipping!!! Good thing they have COD option, and yes it's true, you can definitely get sunnies for a cheaper price (in my case, it's a steal!!!) from them which are 100% authentic. Can't wait for another sale from them because I'm eyeing a couple of sunnies, and an eyeglasses.
sarahtirona said…
that's great! im so happy you had a positive shopping experience with them :)
Guest said…
Hmmm... Read some reviews about glassesonline.com.ph on other blog sites and somehow the stories I've been reading are the exact same thing. You guys have paid Php 500 for those Ray Ban sunglasses and not to be a downer but now I have doubts purchasing from them. It seem scripted to me.
ninobenito said…
san po pwede magpacheck? just ordered mine last week. thanks.
iya said…
Do they really sell authentic sunglasses? From what i've searched/read, all posts/reviews about them are advertorial.
sarah tirona said…
yup, the one i got was authentic. maybe you can order cod para sure :) if youre iffy...
Nadia Abubaker said…
Wow! Im waiting to say a word
Nadia Abubaker said…
Let me see how legit they are. I was surprise when i saw the exact model
Of my lost Jimmy choo pair, and it cost me in the mall about 19k+ and bought it online for about 11k+. I cant wait. I hope every brand they sell is all authentic.
Ryan said…
When did you place your order? Mine is in transit. I ordered an oakley for running/jogging and it cost around 12k at the mall. It was only 8k from them. I hope it is not fake.
Nadia Abubaker said…
Hi Ryan,
My order was placed last Wednesday. Lets hope for the best, anyway most of the reviews online were all
Positive. I would appreciate to hear from you when you received your Oakley Sunglass,😊
Ryan said…
I was given a tracking number but was dismayed when they didn't say what courier company will handle the shipping. I sent an email and they told me it was 2GO. Not DHL. I'll keep you posted.
Ryan said…
Hi Nadia! My package just arrived today. It is 100% authentic! I'm so happy with my purchase and this is definitely not the last. Hope you get yours soon too.😊
Nadia Abubaker said…
Wow! Thats awesome! Im happy to hear your feed back about the authenticity of your Oakley sunnies. Cheers to glassesonline!
Tobert said…
hello sarah, i tried also to order my oakley ferrari via COD and it seems legit.
mall price is 29,995 but i got it from glassesonline by 17,400+.
it was a good experience because here in saudi arabia, the price is almost the same in the popular malls.anyway, i will definitely order to them again on my next vacation.
Capalla Jingjing said…
At first I was apprehensive with their very cheap price so I ordered only one Rayban aviator flash Lens after reading your blog, omg it was authentic and cost only 4200.00. So Eto na na addict ordered 2 more round lens Rayban still legit. 2 for the price of one yehay! My only complain is their shipping time which took close to a month, galing Malaysia PA Ata. Well, it was worth the wait. By the way bakit Ang tagal bumalik ng website nila.(under maintenance since April 25).