gel nails at beauty and butter

When it comes to gel nail polish, I have to admit, I am super behind.

In all the years it's been available, I only tried it a few weeks ago. :P

The reason behind my apprehension was because I like to keep my nails short and the fact that I need to get gel nails removed professionally.

But because my friends are all into it and have been doing it for quite some time, I finally decided to give it a try during a visit to Beauty and Butter, Megamall.


The reason why I love getting my footspa and mani-pedi's here is because their "Butter Girls" have really light hands. It never hurts and their tools are always sterilized and sealed before use.

So back to gel nails...

I am one of those people who manage to botch their manicures mere seconds after it's done. No matter how careful I try to be, it just ALWAYS happens.

And this is why I have turned into a gel nail convert.

For clumsy people like me, gel nails are perfect. They dry sturdy and quickly after a few minutes under UV light. Once pronounced dry by your manicurist, you can abuse it any way you like :P


And they will look perfect until the day you decide to have it removed.

To counter my short nail fetish, I just trim them even with the polish still on. I don't recommend this but it works for me especially when I get too busy to schedule a trip to the nail salon and I cant stand the "long-ness" of it anymore.

But of course, it's always better for the health of your nails to have it removed professionally within a couple of weeks getting them :)


So I think gel nails in a bright red are super perf this Holiday season cause it'll last you 'til New Year and all the parties in between!

To save money, LIKE Beauty and Butter Philippines to get first dibs on awesome promos like this:


Comments