ootd wearability

I haven't been able to post a decent ootd for several weeks now which is why I found it a bit odd that it's been the favorite topic of conversation for random friends from different circles recently. Their main concern is wearability.

These are friends of mine who follow style blogs and recently they've been complaining about how impractical some of the outfits have been getting. As a fellow reader of style blogs both local and abroad, I can somewhat relate.

Once you dissect an outfit post, you can pretty much differentiate it into 2 things: A) something that inspires you to emulate, create your own version and wear it out or B) a pretty picture but does nothing to open up your mind to your existing wardrobe's different mix and match possibilities (much like an editorial spread). Something to admire but not very practical to be seen publicly in.

So to cater to my friends and readers demands and since I am also just 100% practical and fuss-free when it comes to fashion (which gives me no other choice but to look...tada..practical. heh), from this day forward, I will try to maintain a consistent display of wearable outfits (since I do really wear these clothes out naman :P) heh again. :P

After weeks and weeks, here's another "practical" ootd which I wore to a lunch meeting earlier today.

ps. the top isn't as sheer in person as it looks in the photos :))
zara overlap skirt
wearing birkenstocks
matte rayban wayfarer
normcore ootd
birkenstock street style
normcore
blanc et noir blouse | romwe overlap skort (see here) | birkenstock arizona | ray-ban foldable matte wayfarers (see here)

GIVEAWAY: WIN a Total Pampering Kit from WATSON's

Comments