myra holistic skin care - how to get "lit from within skin"

Skin.

More than clothes, shoes and bags, what we all want is healthy,glowing skin. Am I right? No matter how pretty your clothes and bags are, if you're looking haggard, not even the most expensive purse can improve your look.

So how do we achieve youthful glowing skin? 

Have you noticed that no matter how much creams and moisturizers you lather on on a daily basis, there are still days when your skin tends to look dull?

That's because it needs more than just topical solutions. Your skin is an organ and just like every other organ in your body, it needs a full-round of care to function properly and look its youngest.

Here are some tips you can follow to achieve healthy, glowing, youthful skin that looks "lit from within":

  1. Sleep - it helps your skin cells regenerate and your facial muscles relax. To avoid feeling sluggish in the morning, set your alarm at a multiple of 90 minutes because this is the length of an average sleep cycle. 
  2. Exercise - regular exercise improves blood flow which helps nourish skin cells and keeps them vital. It also helps carry away waste products including free radicals. It's like a deep cleanse for your skin but from within.
  3. Hydrate - drink LOTS of water, add a lemon wedge or a splash of fruit juice if you're not a fan of flat water.
  4. Eat Well - eating well helps nourish the skin by providing it with vitamins and nutrients it needs to repair and rebuild damaged cells.


And lastly, take Vitamin E to ensure that your skin stays healthy and bright. 

This is where the heart of Holistic Skin Care is.

We are exposed to uncontrollable free radicals that damage our cells on a daily basis. This results in tired looking skin that looks dull, dry and aging. To fight the damage, repair our cells and protect the healthy ones, we need Vitamin E. But our body doesn't naturally produce it, we need to take a powerful supplement that's also easy on the wallet like Myra's Vitamin E supplements.


A bottle of Myra's (synthetic) Vitamin E that's good for a month only costs P241.50 while the Natural Vitamin E variant will only set us back P354.90.

Not bad, right?

So when caring for your skin, remember this simple formula:
creams and lotions + healthy lifestyle + healthy cells = healthy, youthful-looking and glowing skin!

Find out more about the #TuloyAngGanda movement by connecting with Myra Philippines via Facebook, Twitter (@MyraHolistic) and Instagram (@MyraHolistic)

Comments

Theresa Cruz-Escaros said…
Macadamia Natural Oil is perfect for my hair because I grew my hair very long for a very long time that it became dry and brittle. Now, that I recently had it cut short (shoulder-length), I can't seem to bring back the shine and moisture it once had, even if I use conditioner daily. I hope Macadamia Natural Oil can bring back the luster/shine and moisture of my hair!

Theresa Cruz-Escaros
drterecruz@yahoo.com
@TereCruzEscaros
Elie Udasco said…
I don't use to go out to salon to have hair treatments because instead of spending money for my self, I'm using it for our daily needs. Yes, we need time to pamper ourselves even just once specially for our hair, but still I don't have time to go out to have a treatment for my very dry hair. Macadamia Natural Oil perfect for my hair because of its natural ingredients and nutrients found here that will help make my hair back in to life even just staying at home!

Emilie Udasco
eliecious@rocketmail.com
@eliecious
Mariela Torres said…
Since, I have always had very unruly curly hair (and extremely dry) Macadamia Natural Oil is perfect for my hair because it would help control the frizz and flyaways. It would also make my hair more healthy and manageable. I have heard of Macadamia Natural oil before but, because of its price I can not afford to purchase it at this time. Thank you for your review of this wonderful product and for having this giveaway. I don't have an instagram account but, I did follow you on twitter. Have a great day


sweet_strawberry7@yahoo.com
@MariMela23
Rachelle Therese F. Gonzales said…
Macadamia Natural Oil is perfect for my long straight colored hair because I often don't style my hair that much, all laid down as it is, so with the help of Macadamia Natural Oil,the innate shine and daintiness of my hair will come out, it can create volume to make my hair look healthy and smooth. Thus, my hair will be glamorous all the time

Rachelle Therese F. Gonzales
dimplesgon@yahoo.com
Twitter & IG: @dimplesgon
Rozelle Reyes said…
I have a very long hair up to my bums. And yes, it was treated back then. It underwent rebonding that made it realllllly dry. I just had to be very careful of it from time to time since it gets tangled all the time. I also planning in donating it to the Sto. Nino and the cancer patients once my hair gets very long upto my knees so I really need to take a gooood goood care of it. Conditioner isn't enough..I NEED A BOOSTER JUST LIKE THIS! <3 perfect!

Thank you for this!


Rozelle Reyes
cutierozzie04@gmail.com
IG & Twitter: @rozzie04
Desa Tayting said…
It's perfect for me because I barely have time to fix my hair because of busy schedules as a part-time tutor, a college student, and an organization officer of our university. I want my hair to be given a treat and feel like it's a reward for being with me since birth. Haha kidding aside, I want to give it a treat because it feels like years since it was taken care of.


Desa Desiree Tayting
taytingdesa@gmail.com
@dsdsrtytng