This post is dedicated to my grandma (mamita, let's do this instead next time, okay?).
Each time my grandma flies abroad, she always makes me sit down with her and help her pack. She says I'm more organized, I say she's just lazy :P. Part of my packing ritual with her is to ensure that her toiletries don't spill/explode in her suitcase while on transit. For over 20 years now, I have been doing this (upon her instruction):
 |
| lifehack for travelling |
I never really thought about improving on her method until a few days ago when I was planning on what things to pack for my upcoming trip this weekend (yay!). I truly felt like a genius when I came up with this so in case you've already seen this method elsewhere, don't tell me and burst my bubble :P
So anyway, here's what I came up with:
 |
| toiletries travelling |
 |
| lifehack keep toiletries from exploding |
 |
| lifehacks |
 |
| lifehack philippines |
It's free and doesn't look as ghetto! Whatchu guys think of my handiwork? I feel so productive! I guess all those hours spent on buzzfeed have finally paid off!
JOIN MY GIVEAWAYS:
Comments
fairytale-me@live.fr
@TheyCallMeFati
Name Arminda Puno De Leon
E-mail armindadeleon@gmail.com
Twitter @Puno1971
Instagram username armiepuno1971
lorena_capote@yahoo.com
lhady_lorena
pearlbliss30@yahoo.com.ph
twitter/ig: pearlbliss30
brendamarie.santos@gmail.com
Twitter: @queenbeedazzled
Instagram: @queenbeedazzled
Bianca Rogoveanu
bianca.rogoveanu@yahoo.com
Twitter: @BiancaRogoveanu
kristinamarieletada@yahoo.com
Twitter: @kmltina
IG: @iamteenuh
lianne_45@yahoo.com
Twitter: @_thehappyone
Instagram: @lyzsweetie
Twitter: @Denisa4d
Email: make_me_smile82@yahoo.com