cinemaworld - foreign films at your fingertips
Do you enjoy foreign films?
Although subtitles are sometimes a pain in the youknowhere, foreign films are a great and unconventional way to explore the landscape and culture of other countries. I really enjoy seeing the perspective of someone native to the region as opposed to a Hollywood movie shot in the same setting. Foreign films often have a very raw feel and that really speaks to the artist in me. They don't seem as filtered and edited.
To get my fix, I usually wait for festival schedules in Shangri-la since dvd's of these movies are pretty hard to come by.
Sadly foreign film festivals only happen once or twice a year and I am not always able to attend.
And then I discovered Cinemaworld.
CinemaWorld is the first Pan-Asia International movie channel that shows high definition foreign films of all different genres: comedy, action, suspense, thrillers, etc.
This January, it's all about Turkish Cinema...
I've never seen a Turkish film and I'm quite excited about it.
To know more about CinemaWorld, log on to www.facebook.com/CinemaWorldAsia, follow @CinemaWorldAsia, or visit www.cinemaworld.asia.
CinemaWorld is available in Metro Manila on Cable Link on channel 301, and on Sky Cable HD on channel 184. Contact your cable operator for more details.



Comments