Memorata Leading Lady!

It's my second favorite time of the year!

Pre-Christmas is all about shopping for others, post Christmas is another story in itself. It's time for us to repay ourselves for being such generous little elves. 

Welcome to the season of self-shopping! Yay!!!

As much as I'd like to go Beyonce and just throw money at everything that catches my eye, I've learned to be a lot more practical and careful about my purchases even during moments of splurging.

What constitutes a good buy for me:

  1. comfortable
  2. perfect balance between quality and price
  3. something that creates a good base for numerous outfits


All of the pieces that I'm wearing in this ootd fall into that category.

I've worn this skirt from Shana more than a few times and I've only had it for a couple weeks. These leather mules from Memorata by CLN are the comfiest thing ever despite their height and I love how it elongates and slims my legs. A white camisole from SM ladies fashion ties it all together and it's a basic piece that I think every woman should have in their closet. 

ps. Speaking of Memorata, I just received the best news for Christmas! So happy to share with you guys that I was chosen to be one of Memorata's Leading Ladies! Can't be happier! Their brand is such a perfect fit for my style and I couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect collaboration. Hope I do well :)

memorata by cln leading lady
memorata by cln mules
leather ruffle hem skirt street style
mules street style
memorata by cln
What do you take into consideration before taking the plastic out? ...I'm curious :O

Have a MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! Cheers and goodwill to all! :P

sm ladies cami | shana skirt | memorata by cln mules | zara hat | veloci watch

JOIN MY GIVEAWAYS:

Comments

Rhea said…
You look so cute! Love your skirt and cap. <3
Xx
Rhea
www.fuss.co.in
sarahtirona said…
thanks rhea! happy holidays :)