denim + tribal

Hi Guys...

Been down with the flu since yesterday as in a full blown fever with chills and have been asleep for more than 18 hours probably? I got it from Dennis who was also sick a couple of days ago. It sucks because it's my birthday tomorrow and we've already planned a beach trip for the weekend. Everything is paid for. We're still going but I don't know what I'm going to do there. Hope I get better so the trip isn't wasted. 

Here's an outfit post that we shot a few days ago. 

Wearing my new ethnic skirt from Mart of China. I have been drawn towards detailed pencil skirts lately. They add so much character to an outfit without having to try so hard. I especially love the leather trim and fabric detail on this one. The color combination makes it so versatile and easy to pair with almost everything in my closet. I can see myself getting a lot of wear and tear out of this one.

mart of china tribal skirt
tribal skirt
mart of china tribal skirt
uniqlo philippines chambray shirt

uniqlo chambray shirt | mart of china ethnic skirt (see here) | zara sandals

JOIN MY GIVEAWAYS:

Comments

Issachavez said…
i really hope you get well in time for your trip! Happy Birthday Miss Sarah! :)
Kath Rivera said…
Love the combination. I'm looking for this kind of denim. Thanks, should visit Uniqlo soon :) Take care and get well soonest! Enjoy the birthday celebration. Advance Happy Birthday dear! Will never forget your birthday because your the first fashion blogger who commented on my blog post. #foreverfan ♥
Arnie Villanueva said…
Ackkk we hate fluuu :( Take in honey, like what you've suggested for me last week :D hihi advanced happy birthday mama!!! Love you ♥
chriswendy said…
You are so beautiful , the clothes you wear is simple but fashion , thank you for sharing . For fashion clothes ,you can have a look at http://www.angeldress.co.uk/red-prom-dresses-uk8003