topman shangrila opening + fashion fridays x garage magazine

It's nice to see regular guys these paying closer attention to their appearance. Even my self-confessed "slacker friends" who used to throw on whatever shirt was at the top of the pile or nearest them have started to develop their own personal sense of style (Good on you, guys! *high five) and at the center of that 180 is Topman.

Topman has made it super easy for them to look cool without even trying. You can go in the store, pick whatever and come out looking as fresh as the next hipster around the corner.

So to my friends who have graduated from "frump school", this is for you. 

You're no longer designated to a back corner of Topshop. You now have your very own, stand alone Topman boutique in the posh new interiors of Shangri-la's East Wing. Congrats, more more stuff for me to borrow. ;)

topman fashion fridays x garage magazine
And with Topman's latest collaboration with Garage Magazine called #TopManFashionFridays, expect hot new drops every last Friday of the month with certain pieces carefully curated by Garage Magazine's stylists.

subsport street style fashion
I couldn't be more stoked since I have been finding myself shopping for small sizes in their section a lot lately. (menswear is so much more comfortable!!!)

Maybe it was for this reason that me and the #TheClingys were invited to the super cool Sub Sport themed opening party of Topman's Shangrila branch or because almost every other outfit post in our blogs contain at least one Topshop item? I don't know but whatever their reason is I am just glad I was given the opportunity to be there since I've been a big fan ever since Topshop first opened in Robinsons Ermita years ago.

topman shangrila
 Moving on, here's some photos of the launch plus several pieces that caught my attention...

topman shangrila
topman shangrila opening
topman fashion fridays
From my instagram account (@sarahtirona):
I have recently developed an inexplicable lust for socks and Topman's got a lot of awesome choices....

topman shangrila
topman fashion fridays x garage magazine
topman snapback
So there you have it. There's LOTS more in store, it was just a bit difficult to take photos since the place was packed but plan a visit soon, you won't be sorry :)

The new Topman is located at the East Wing of Shangrila Mall, for more info, connect with Topman Philippines on Facebook and Twitter.




Comments