illest

Back with another outfit post wearing my favorite new Kangaroos sneakers from Tobys again! Seriously proud that I was able to snag them for only P947 :P

As you can probably tell, I have rekindled my love affair with sneakers and running shoes these past few months. I hardly wear heels anymore and my back is rejoicing! 

This is what I wore to the Instax Neo Classic launch several days ago. The theme for the day was black and white so I decided to wear my new (also favorite) shirt by Illest which I ordered through Pormada.com. I couldn't believe how nice and accomodating the people behind Pormada are. This shirt was out of stock so I emailed them asking when they might possibly have new drops. They didn't just reply personally right away (which on its own is already rare), they even restocked my size especially for me! Plus they're super professional and I got my orders straight away with no problem at all.

Anyway, here's some photos plus a couple of silly outtakes with directions from Pax:

illest street style fashion blogger
illest philippines
kangaroos street style fashion
kangaroos street style fashion
illest shirt street style
kangaroos philippines
Thanks Tracy for always taking awesome ootd shots!

Gotta go, watching The Killers tonight with my crazy beeetchezzzz! Can't wait! :)

nick automatic sunglasses | illest giraffe print shirt (buy from Pormada or Trilogy) | zara philippines black fishtail skirt | kangaroos sneakers from Tobys Sports


Comments

simplechic said…
Love the shoes and the shades..

actually I like the total look, You really pulled it off!

Good job!

http://fancymystyle.wordpress.com/