watches: look for less

It has always been a dream of mine to collect watches but it's almost impossible unless you were born with LOTS of money, and I mean lots. Some of my dream watches cost upwards of 4 million pesos. It may seem sinful but if you have the extra to spend, why not?

In another life I would love to have wooden watch boxes lined with expensive velvet and filled with timepieces by Audemars Piguet, Patek Philippe, Chanel, Bulgari, Cartier, Rolex, Movado, Panerai, IWC, Baume & Mercier, Bell & Ross, U-Boat and many many more. 

In this life, my only consolation is that I was born resourceful. I have a knack for finding pieces that have the same look but cost way, way less. Here's what I mean. Alternatives for some of fashion's most coveted timepieces...
Chanel's Cermaic Bracelet Watch  
An original costs about $4,000 while these similar one only have a price tag of around $80.
Same goes for this Tag Heuer, Movado and Patek Philippe doppelgangers.


But you know more than the label, what I really appreciate are the details that go into a watch. The way they are able to diversify something so tiny and basic into so many different looks. Here's a few others I fancy for their own unique characteristics. 

check out the watches HERE

Comments