street to glam under 1 minute: lbd series
| Yesterday was another one of those "national events days" with numerous press launches spread throughout the entire day in venues all over Manila with dress codes as diverse as a kitten and a shark. Instead of packing different outfits to change into, I just decided to alter my looks and make them more approriate by adding and subtracting a few key pieces. Of all these events, there were two that couldn't be more different from the other. The opening of Trilogy in Glorietta 3 and Stewart Weitzman in SM Aura. Trilogy required a streetwear inspired look while Stewart Weitzman's dress code was cocktail chic. To make things more convenient for me, I decided to go with a minimalistic LBD for the semi-formal Weitzman launch which I layered with a sweatshirt and finished off with my favorite Huf snapbackand some sunglasses for Trilogy. ![]() |
| baseball cap snapback street style fashion outfit |
![]() |
| sporty sweatshirt street style fashion outfit |
![]() |
| tassel clutch street style fashion outfit |
![]() |
| zara leather panel lbd street style fashion outfit |
![]() |
| minimalistic lbd street style fashion outfit |
topshop "dweeb" sweatshirt | huf "dirtbags" snapback | zara leather panel lbd and sandals | sm parisian black tassel clutch | nick automatic sunglasses
***photos by Paul
***photos by Paul
JOIN MY GIVEAWAYS:






Comments
I invite you to see my new outfit sporty chic, with rollerblades --> http://www.tendinteinmoda.com/2013/08/sporty-chic.html
Kisses!!!♥
Sofia Gatchalian
http://sofiagatchalian.blogspot.com