rexona run 2013: run to your beat

I am not a runner. Nope. Most definitely not. You can probably gauge my best distance at 2 blocks. Halfway there, my legs already start to feel as if they're made of jelly which results in ridiculous panting + side-clutching "I'm so out of shape" sharp pains...

But earlier today, I registered for a formal "run" for the first time ever in my life and I am actually pretty excited for it! What made me change my mind and want to DO MORE? 

Aside from it being an afternoon spent with some of our country's finest athletes and runners, a big part of it is Rexona's twist for this year's run.

rexona run 2013
Rexona Run 2013's Run To Your Beat is the Philippines' first ever multi-sensorial night run!!!

There will be LIVE Performances by Delta Street, Sandwhich, The Diegos, DJ Mia Ayesa, Deuce Manila, DJ Nina, Funk Avy, DJ Khai, Rico Blanco, Elmo Magalona and DJ Mars Miranda scattered around the race track thoughout its entirety and a huge party at the finish line to culminate the event!

Why? Because music makes you want to do more and push more and there's nothing better than live, heart-pumping music to give you that much needed energy boost to make it to the finish line!

rexona run 2013 boom gonzales, lara parpan
Boom Gonzales, Women's Health editor-in-chief Lara Parpan and reknowned coach Rio dela Cruz all swear by it so why shouldn't I? Plus, music is practically the backbone of Zumba and it's the only form of excercise I've managed to stick with for awhile.

rexona run to your beat rio dela cruz
I am super psyched. I think this is a great opportunity for first timers like me to experiment, get their run on and DO MORE. Whatchuthink? I'm 100% sure it's gonna be loads of fun. 


To register for Rexona Run 2013: Run To Your Beat, visit:

Riovanna Stores (BGC, Katipunan)
Toby's Outlets in SM MOA, Northe Edsa

register online at www.runrio.com

contact the call/text race hotline at 887 6194, +0927 347 7700 (Globe), 0929 717 864 (Smart)

Registration is ongoing until October 16, 2013

gun start at MOA open grounds

Fees are as follows: P600 for 5K, P700 for 10K, P900 for 21K


Let's go guys, this is it! Time to get fit, run, party and DO MORE!!! :)


Comments