shopping outfit

I had a pretty full day yesterday of running around, shopping and fulfilling some obligations at the mall. Whenever my venture out entails a lot of trips to the fitting room and tons of outfits, I make it a point to wear clothes that are comfortable and easy to slip on and off.

When I was a kid, I never really used to play with Barbies cause her super tight clothes frustrated me and I always ended up ripping them apart especially when I get to her hip area. I guess the same still holds true today.

To make shopping easier and more hassle-free, I make it a point to:
  • wear loose, garterized bottoms like these chevron skorts
  • no buttons or zippers on my top
  • flat shoes that are easy to slip on and off
  • sling bag for hands-free mobility

le bunny bleu oxfords philippines street style fashion
romwe cat face sweater jumper street style fashion
 Going to Beyond Yoga in a bit, excited to try anti-gravity yoga for the first time. Will let you know how it goes. Enjoy the rest of your day. Thanks for reading!

romwe cat face jumper | sm ladies fashion chevron skorts | pepe jeans round sunglasses | le bunny bleu two-toned oxfords | arm party manila rings and bracelet

JOIN MY GIVEAWAY:

Comments

Issa said…
it's been a while since I last commented here on your blog! love your skorts Miss Sarah! :)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anupriya DG said…
LOVE the cute kitty jumper, the chevron skorts & the brogues!! <3
hi issa! thanks for taking the time, i really enjoy reading your comments :)
thank you anupriya! :)
Kath Rivera said…
Love the outfit Sarah! Sarap mag shopping pag super comfy ng damit :) And the brogues, gusto ko din i try kaya lang sabi ni hubby di daw bagay sa malaki kong legs. hahaha!
Hi Kath! Hahaha, okay sa support ng hubby mo ah, baka ayaw lang gumastos because sometimes Dennis does the same thing then when i ask other people ok naman daw. :)) try lang ng try, ako din before i was a little iffy about oxfords but after trying one several pairs, i realized that color and shape also contribute a lot to wearability. try a light shade like gray, silver or tan so it blends more with your skin tone :)