Here's another totally narcissistic outfit post for you guys. It's just so hard to keep photos to a minimum whenever
Paul takes my photos. They always come out so good that it's really a pity not to share, so big. big thanks again Paul :D
Before you go hating on my blog post title and get all nationalistic on me (:P)...it was a coincidence. Well, a little. I don't intentionally dress up for fourth of July on an annual basis. It just so happened that this new hoodie and origami skorts I got recently from Persunmall were in very patriotic colors and I thought, what the hell, might as well :)) I just love the stark contrast of two strong colors put together don't you agree? In this case, red + blue. Added the white for true fourth of July spirit. hehe.
 |
| red keep watch hoodie street style fashion |
 |
| red hoodie street style fashion |
 |
| red sweater street style fashion |
 |
| mango black white minimalistic sandals street style fashion |
 |
| red blue street style fashion |
 |
| mango philippines black white minimalistic sandals |
 |
| blue origami skorts shorts skirt streetstyle fashion |
 |
| philippines - manila street style fashion |
 |
| persunmall blue origami skorts |
JOIN MY GIVEAWAYS:
Comments