diy: sweet nothings jar tutorial
Here's a quick and easy D.I.Y. that's sure to be a great picker-upper as a gift for anyone. ...Even to the people in your life who seem to have everything.
It's cheap, very simple to make but I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't appreciate receiving one of my "Sweet Nothings" jars. Hope you like! :)
You can probably create your own Sweet Nothings jar just by rummaging around your drawers and kitchen cabinets. Any sort of jar will do. I just chose an air-tight one for mine because that's what I had lying around. Aside from the jar, you will also need: twine/ribbon or whatever you would like to use to decorate your jar, scissors, bond paper, pens, glue.
Procedure:
- Create a label for your jar or print one out (I chose to just write mine down)
- Stick to jar using glue, I used a typical elmer's glue stick
- Decorate with twine or whatever.
- Fill jar with love notes, poems, special traits you like about the person, etc. It's up to you really. You can even opt to add pearls, candies, confetti, glitter, etc. I just felt like being minimal with mine.
And there you have it, a "Sweet Nothings" jar!
You can even leave in optional instructions if you want like: "take one per day after breakfast"/for PMS purposes only etc.
It only takes a few minutes to create and is also a fun and simple project that you can do with your kids. :)
Enjoy!
JOIN MY GIVEAWAYS:


Comments
where did you buy that beautiful jar?
the-diy-geek.blogspot.com
I got them from National Bookstore :) will make sure to check out your blog as well, thanks for dropping by :)