clipper lighters now in philippines

I always get my disposable lighters stolen by friends. It's not that I have bad friends, it's just a force of habit I guess. I sometimes do the same thing without thinking. Almost all disposable lighters have an identical appearance, cost practically nothing which I think give them the  license to be "stolen". Although we don't chastise each other for our stealing habits, finding myself lighter-less the morning after never fails to get on my nerves. I don't know about you but I like lighting up first thing and I HATE to have to trek to the stove each time to do it.

Which is why I have been contemplating on getting a refillable lighter for awhile now and it is just pure kismet that Clipper has finally arrived in the Philippines.

I prefer Clipper because:

  • they are pretty affordable yet durable unlike those "fancy refillable lighters" that conk out after a week, (you know which ones I'm talking about)
  • they have safety child-proof features
  • my friends won't see it as fair-game to steal
  • cool designs like these:






clipper lighter philippines

Yea, I really really want one. I'm liking those monster-ish designs although I wouldn't mind getting one with Tupac's caricature emblazoned on the front like bad gal Ri-ri's.

Clipper Lighters are available in the Philippines through Mini Stop Convenience Stores, Fuma Tobacco Retailers and coming soon to all major supermarkets and convenience stores nationwide.

for more info on Clipper Lighters, LIKE Clipper Super Lighters Philippines on Facebook or visit: www.clipper.ph





Comments