This is what I wore for the opening of
Topshop in Robinsons Magnolia yesterday. My jacket and boots were previous finds from Topshop and the rest of the outfit is almost identical to what I was wearing in two of my previous ootd posts. Sorry about that :P It just goes to show you how truly versatile and addicting these origami skirts/skorts are. I just can't get enough of them and can't think of a different outfit without adding them as a keypiece. I believe I have several more ideas stored in my memory bank that I plan to wear in future personal style posts. Apologizing in advanced. :P But don't worry, I switched things up today for the Parisian launch later. :P
Styled it a little more low-key for yesterday since it was an afternoon event in a mall. Didn't want to shock people with see-through mesh tops so I opted instead with this "too-cool-for-school"
vintage "New York" muscle tee I recently got from Choies. Like my skorts, it's another super versatile piece that I am sure will get much wear and tear out of me. These simple digital print muscle tees are great for layering or wearing alone. I especially like this one because of how it was printed on the shirt. The subtle tropical print graphic on the font is so awesome don't you think? :)
 |
| black origami skorts street style fashion |
 |
| black origami skirt street style fashion |
 |
| new york muscle tee street style fashion |
 |
| baseball cap women street style fashion |
vintage new york muscle tee from choies | romwe black origami skorts | topshop ant boots and sport-inspired tweed jacket | sm accessories earrings | anagon baseball cap | suiteblanco manila yellow green "wang style" bag | hued bags transparent studded bracelet
Comments