rip coco

I'm sorry but I just have to talk about this first before I can continue to do normal blog posts. My bulldog died. She was run over by our people at the office and I am just so totally sad and pissed off at the same time. 

It happened last week and it was kept from me. 

I raised Coco by my own hands, she was the weakest of the litter with a caved-in chest but I did everything I could do to make her live which accounted for many sleepless nights. We sold the rest of the puppies but I couldn't bear to part with her so she was the only one out of the living 4 that we decided to keep. 

We had this bond together and I really felt to an extent like her biological mom. I mean, I really, really loved this dog. The day Dennis announced that we had to transfer their living space to the office because of Condo rules and they were getting too big and unruly for our place, it totally broke my heart and we had a huge row over it. In the end, I had to acquiesce and today, I regret that decision more than ever. 

She didn't get sick, she was run over and that was totally avoidable since there are a lot of people in the office to watch the dogs while the trucks back up. Also, I wasn't there. Did she die right away, couldn't she have been rushed to the vet and saved? I am beyond pissed and I feel like running over some people while simutaneously bashing them in the head. 

I cannot step foot into our office for awhile until I calm down for fear of going into a rampage. I specifically tell them each time to take care of the dogs, watch them, because I love them. But I guess it fell on deaf ears. 

I feel resigned. That's it I guess.

I vow to never again buy or adopt a dog unless I am 100% sure that there are no chances of them being evicted from where I live. God I am pissed.

I will miss you so much Coco, I know you missed me too and it really breaks my heart each time I had to leave you. Thank you for being such a great dog. I will never forget you....



Comments

A N A G O N said…
Nakakaiyak!!! :( Sorry to hear this Sarah! :(
krissy ♥ said…
I'm so sorry for your loss, Sarah :( I never had a dog, I had fishes, but it totally broke my heart when I had to have them adopted because I was moving to another apartment. Right now I don't know if they're still alive, I prefer not to know. My deepest condolences. :(
Issa said…
oh my, nakakaiyak.... so sorry for your loss Miss Sarah
leilani said…
I am sorry about this sarah...I know how you feel :(...I too would want to bash their heads If I were in your shoes...
AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
just read this. :( sorry to hear that you lost something so precious to you. Some people just don't understand the value unless its theirs. RIP coco
thank you all for the kind words, really truly appreciate it <3