cherry flavored antacids: ootd

Can anyone guess where I got today's title from? Big points if you do :))

Special thanks to Ana for her trigger-happy finger and Bauhaus for letting us do an impromptu shoot in their store. The result is this. A narcissistic outfit of the day post with tons of photos. Hate to put hardwork to waste and I honestly had a really hard time narrowing down the choices so there's significantly quite a bit more than usual. Hope you don't mind. 

Been quite lazy lately (due to the change in cooler, rainy, snuggle weather...thanks heavens for that) so went for a fairly laidback look. Amped it up with my new favorite white shades from Esprit and minimalist heels from Zara for a luxe grunge look.
luxe grunge street style fashion

bauhaus manila
topshop philippines
topshop plaid shirt street style fashion
white shades street style fashion
plaid shirt street style fashion
manila fashion blogger
philippine fashion blogger sarah tirona
topshop plaid shirt | american eagle distressed denim shorts | zara minimalist black sandals | esprit white sunglasses from eyestatement | forever 21 lightning earrings | plus minus times divide id necklace | parisian studded black bag | make up by laura mercier flawless face

Comments

Diana de Belen said…
I love this look of yours, very edgy but oh so hot and sexy. I think I wanna wear them too, maybe for some casual night out with friends. Is your short a new buy? I hope they are still available at AE, I like the cut and style of it. :) I hope I can still have them. And btw Sarah, I'm just curious, how many shots do you usually get when you're shooting an ootd? :)

xx Diana
http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/
I am a silent reader of yours, but these pictures won't let me stop my fingers in typing my comment hehehe...lovely, love the background and all and the semi-vintage colors of your pictures. most of all, i love your plaid shirt. gandah! :)
Hi Diana, shorts are a bit old, not sure if they still have them in store but they're pretty basic so hopefully the re-stock :) About the ootd photos, depends who's taking them. when it's my husband, mga 5 shots lang kse impatient. haha. when its my friends more, as much as 15 pag may time :)
Hi Matthea! Got super kilig with your comment! Thank you soooo much! Def. made my day!
you're as beautiful as ever!!!!
toni oca said…
your bag is from parisian?!?! its gorgeous! i might just check out SM for a bag in similar design. you look gorgeous!

xx toni www.perfumedredshoes.com