butterfly twists..no longer just foldable
I will always, always LOVE my high heels but contrary to popular belief, you cannot live in them. And as the years progress, due to a bad back and hours on end on my feet in 5 inch skyscrapers, I cannot withstand an entire day in them anymore.
Which is why I think foldable flats are such a great idea...they are stylish yet small enough to keep in your purse and change into once your obligations are done.
But despite their obvious advantages, I never really took to them because I thought they weren't comfy enough (really thin soles) and they also didn't look very durable.
All that's changed with the new offerings from Butterfly Twists...which still boast a "perfect fit" but are now more comfortable and durable than ever with the addition of lovely new styles like lace up ballerina inspired flats and even boots! Who would've thought???
![]() |
| butterfly twists boots |
![]() |
| butterfly twists philippines |
Another thing I love about Butterfly Twists is that they are so great for travelling (especially now with the addition of boots). I like having a lot of options when I travel (hello travel photos!!! :P),but shoes are so bulky that I am often stuck with just two or three pairs. Butterfly Twists are so compact that I can imagine myself squeezing as many as ten (exag, okay maybe 5 and still have much more free space) in my luggage!
for more info on Butterfly Twists Philippines, follow them on Facebook and Twitter
don't forget to join my ongoing giveaways:





Comments