white on white + origami skirt

Hi! This is what I wore to the official opening of Suiteblanco Manila in SM Aura yesterday. It was kind of a "throw stuff together" outfit because I was initially planning to wear this pretty LBD I picked up at Suiteblanco a few days ago but then I realized the other day that the dress code for the event was summer and I didn't really shop for anything with that in mind. That's what I get for not reading my invitations properly. 

In the end, I decided to just settle with this white top (also from Suiteblanco) that I intended to use for a different outfit when I first picked it up. Paired it with my new origami shorts from Romwe for a summery white on white ensemble.

In other news, going cray today with all the last minute stuff I have to do before #BU5! Have so much to pack and tag with only a few hours left til the big day. Wish me luck and I hope to see you all there!!! :)

white origami skirt street style

white on white outfit


white on white street style

lime green rocco street style
top and bag from Suiteblanco | romwe white origami skirt | zara silver sandals | hued bags studded transparent bracelet | sm accessories earrings

Join My Giveaways:


Comments

Mish said…
great ensemble! :)
Meikah said…
Oh wow, love the drama at the back! :)