bench mastercard anniversary celebrates with shopping spree

In my entire life, I've had a total of 4 credit cards. All of those I chose only with bank reputation in mind and not perks (I didn't even check interst rates and annual fees, figures... :S). Tsk, tsk, tsk. Big mistake on my part. What I learned today from the Bench BDO Mastercard anniversary celebration is that I am still quite a bit old-fashioned when it comes to credit cards. I only own regular bank cards with no brand affiliate which means I only get to enjoy...no perks. Boo. I never realized that brand affiliated cards have so much more reward programs and discounts attached to them.

Take for example this Bench BDO Mastercard. To celebrate their first year anniversary, they chose 36 lucky cardholders to experience a once in a lifetime shopping spree at any and all of Suyen Brand Corp's stores.

I witnessed the frenzy early this morning at the Bench store in Megamall. Kelly Misa hosted the event and it was well attended by media and bloggers such as myself.



These 3 lucky cardholders each won P35,000 and could spend it any way they want in all of the Suyen stores provided they only spend 2 minutes per shop. Okay lang, I take the challenge! Hello Aldo, Bench, Cotton On!! Woot. But sadly, since I never did research my credit card well, I missed out on this chance. Rest assured, by next year, I will be cancelling one of my cards to get a Bench Mastercard for myself.


Not to kiss ass but with my interests and lifestyle, I think I will get to save a lot more money by switching cards. With my present card, I only enjoy a zero percent interest scheme at some stores. On the other hand, having my own Bench Mastercard gives me double rewards when I use it at Bench and its partner stores (which I always frequent, I only buy my panties in Bench Body. They're the best :))I also get to enjoy zero interest for 3 or 6 months, priority access to seasonal sales, invitations to Bench events and shows and 10% discount at all Suyen Corp stores nationwide during my birth month.
And guess what? The rewards program is automatically converted to cash and you can use it to spend at all of Bench's partner stores.

See??? I think I deserve a face palm. Honestly, I'm switching next year. Dennis also does most of his shopping in Celio so it really makes sense. And hello, Aldo? Plus seeing all of Bench's new summer offerings makes me want to get it more. Like tommorow. Sayang lang kse my annual fee for the other card. Oh well, we'll see. For now let me leave you with photos of some of my favorite picks in the store.


bench straw hat for men, also comes in black. fits me! i have a big head :P planning to go back for this, was only P399! love the embroidered aztec accent on this basic white polo too.

cute neon green cardigan with blue elbow patches from bench

much dulce x bench collab corner + tin with these mesh shirts that i loved so much i got them in all three colors :P



bench is stocked to the brim right now with beautiful ombre dip dyes and neon pieces that are perfect for summer

Comments