gone fishing!

Staying true to our staycation tradition during holy week, we decided to take the kids out swimming where us adults could do a little fishing in our not so secret secret place.






roxy philippines

It was mine and Dennis's first time to try fishing. It's sooo addciting. Dennis caught the biggest fish of the day. I caught several but I would squirm each time I reeled a fish in. I've always found them gross and slimy alive so I would have to ask someone else to take them off the hook for me. It's true what they say in the movie, "The Beach", you can never really get the fish smell out. I could taste it in my mouth hours after we got back home.




We caught all these! Enough for a proper dinner at home though I couldn't really bring myself to eat them. :P






My catch of the day! Laki ba? Hahaha

So what are you guys doing this Holy Week? :) Let's share staycation suggestions.

rayban aviators | bershka denim shorts | nava plaid polo | roxy slippers

Comments

Unknown said…
where is this? been searching where to go fishing in the city.. thanks
hi marie! its at sun valley, not sure if its in tanay or taytay,but you can look it up on google :)