werk!

moschino belt street style

moschino belt fashion

Hi all! Like I said in my previous post, been working on a new project. These projects of mine entail being on the field most of the time so a comfy outfit is a must since "werk" means sourcing and factory visits. 

And probably the most comfy thing in my closet is this old tattered pair of levi's cut-offs that I've had for so long they're so soft already which I love. Matched it with a simple chiffon top to dress it up a little more and finished it off with my moschino belt from designerati. I am always on the lookout for accessories like this belt which make a huge statement on their own. They're so useful for days when I'm in a hurry and only have time to put together a basic ensemble. Accessories like this have the power to make things look a little more special. 


accessories from jean & rosz | levi's shorts | rayban aviators | designerati moschino belt

Comments