the fascinator


mikka padua clutch


romwe orange flouncy dress street style

romwe orange dress street style


romwe orange shift dress street style

sam edelman lucia street style

sam edelman lucia sandals

sm accessories necklace



No, it's not some new duchess caught in a street style photo, it's me! hahaha, just kidding.
 (yuck, I almost want to delete that little spiel but I can't think of an alternative to start this blog post with, sorry bear with me :P)

Don't get me wrong, I have no plans of taking on a fascinator as my latest accessory of choice. It was sent to me in the mail by SM Babies and it was mandatory that I wore it to the event a couple days ago.  I found it quite a challenge to think of something to pair it with because if there is one thing that is definitely not me, it is probably a fascinator. I find them a little bit too hoity-toity with matching arched eyebrows for my taste.


romwe dress | sm accessories necklace | sam edelman lucia sandals | mikka padua clutch | oasap cat eye sunglasses



***don't forget to join my ongoing giveaways:

Comments

Rhea said…
This look is so fun! Love the colours!
Xx
Rhea
http://fuss.co.in
Issa said…
But you look great with the fascinator! so lovely with your outfit! :)