inside my dec-jan bdjbox

Getting a BDJBox delivered to my doorstep is always a sweet treat.

And the December - January box is no exemption.

Here's what I got this month:

bdjbox
 pevonia botanical gel cleanser, full size pantene smooth miracle water, etude house moistfull collagen trial kit,  burberry body sample, full size snoe beauty beso balm, flormar supershine nail enamel, flormar longwearing lipstick, tonymoly brocolli sprout cleansing cream + magic white massage pack, loreal inoa hair color vouchers from azta urban salon, browhaus P500 voucher, 10% discount on tonymoly and etude house products.

Yup, all that for only P480/month. I tell you, the BDJBox is the most sulit of all sample boxes I've tried. If you haven't signed up for one yet, you're really missing out.


And you know what else? Because there was a slight delay in the delivery of my box, I also received this BDJ Journal. Sweet treat, right?

The blank pages are perfect for doodling ideas and inspiration on.


Sign up for your own BDJ Box, I promise you'll love it! :)

Comments

Kath Rivera said…
Thanks for sharing! Will subscribe na to BDJ box next month :)
Unknown said…
i havent signup in any.pero i think etong bdj pinakamaganda and sampleroom :)