Christmas at Makati Shangrila 2012

First off, I'd like to greet everyone a very, merry Christmas! Hope you all were able to spend it with your loved ones.

This year has been major hectic, not just for me I think, but for everyone. Seems like there wasn't enough time to prepare for Christmas as much as the past years which is probably why we spent our Christmas dinner and mass at Makati Shangri-la. If you ask me, most of the Manila population had the same idea because the place was packed. If not for the opulent interiors you'd think you were in the middle of Megamall on a Sunday. But it was nice to see a lot of smiling faces all around. Makes you feel a lot more Christmas-sy especially with the beautifully decorated Christmas trees, Angels and Santa Claus milling about.

I have been so busy these past few weeks buying last minute Christmas presents and shopping for outfits for Dennis and Nikola that I forgot to pick something out for myself. I had to make do with what I had in my closet. I didn't really feel like doing the traditional red dress Christmas route so I kinda went for a "winter wonderland-ish" outfit instead.

I paired my furry white sweater from Denise with a DIY midnight blue midi skirt I made for myself some months ago. Shoes are from Zara (last year) and the clutch was a Christmas gift from my "Ninang Anagon". I first saw this studded leopard print clutch from Kookie last BU4 and immediately fell in love. But it's from Tonic all the way in The Ramp Glorietta which is kinda far from me so I asked Ana as a favor to pick it up first since she was in the area. Instead, she surprised me with it as her gift. Sweet talaga ni Cheesy Gonzales! (love you babe, hahaha :))


gifted white fur sweater, diy midnight blue midi skirt, sm kids belt, zara pumps, tonic clutch

tonic studded leopard print clutch



zara nude pumps with gold heel



Sorry if the photos are kinda yellowish, I guess the lighting inside was really warm.

Here's a photo of a cute Santa Sniffer Dog I spotted outside to make up for it :)

santa sniffer dog at makati shangri-la
And a family photo...


that is cheezy enough to make it perfect as a Christmas Card:


Hihihi, that's it guys, gonna chill with my fambam now and get ready for Christmas dinner in a bit. Don't forget, garterized waistlines were especially made for the holiday season! :)

Merry Christmas again! Thanks for putting up with me through all these years. Here's a big wet sloppy virtual kiss for all of you...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

Comments

PaulThePRGuy said…
You guys are a beautiful bunch! Merry Christmas to you, Nikola and Dennis. You look grand as always.
Megann Monday said…
Natawa ako dun sa Cheesy Gonzales haha! I have read it on her blog too :p Merry Christmas, Sarah, and to your beautiful family as well :)

♥ Megann of Style Surgery
Chyrel Gomez said…
Ang fasyown lang ng entire family mo. Love it! Merry Christmas babe!
sarah!! happy holidays to you and your family :) i love your top and your shoes btw :)

Rovie
The Bargain Doll
:)
Kath Rivera said…
Love the outfit Sarah! It's very Christmasy~ hihihi! Merry Christmas! Ang ganda ng family picture nyo :) Lovely family :D
Rhea Bue said…
Gorgeous!!! I love your outfit! <3 especially the top :) and your doggy is sooo cute :) Merry Christmas! :)
A N A G O N said…
Merry merry Christmas from your Ninang Anagon ;) HEheheheehe :) Cute niyo!
Awwww lovely outfit and meaningful post! :) Merry Christmas!!! <3 Until the next BU! ;)

Gem
gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com